+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

OMG I am watching online right now and the story of her waking up next to her bf dead just made me want to scream! I don't know how I would handle that...... and to be on tv looking for love....you go girl!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I like Danielle, but the constant talking about her deceased boyfriend could be offputting to Andy in the long run. Although he handled it well, he might be leary of getting too involved with her when she may still be carrying a torch for her dead lover, as she seems to still be grieving. When did this happen anyway? If it was fairly recently, she cannot be over him enough to really commit to a new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2335165;
    I like Danielle, but the constant talking about her deceased boyfriend could be offputting to Andy in the long run. Although he handled it well, he might be leary of getting too involved with her when she may still be carrying a torch for her dead lover, as she seems to still be grieving. When did this happen anyway? If it was fairly recently, she cannot be over him enough to really commit to a new guy.
    I think the constant discussions about him are instigated by Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2335165;
    I think it happened about three years ago (February 2004, if I remember it correctly from the article I found on the internet)... So I wouldn't say that was recently, but I still think it is a traumatic experience that some people would never get over... But when I see her on the show, she radiates so much love of life (imo) that I think she has learned how to move on, and if she was able to get over something that horrible, it definitely made her very strong!!! So I really can see her being Andy's chosen and have a happy future with him!

I think her point is that she found her soulmate once, and her mom thinks she will find one again. This is probably true. I went to college with a woman whose BF died in an auto accident. The therapist told her that people who have truly loved will truly love again. That said, I'm not sure how Andy segued into merging two families who care about family. I don't know if something got cut in between in the editing or if he just made that remark as the first thing he thought of in response to Danielle mentioning her mom.

He was definitely saying it in present tense!

FORT Newbie

when i heard her tell that story my heart sunk.. that would be extremly hard to handle!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2335305;
    The therapist told her that people who have truly loved will truly love again. .

Very true. That's why frequently people who are widowed at a young age who were truly in love...find another love in their life and marry again.

FORT Fan

One of my favorite moments in Bachelor history was Meredith and Bob Guiney visiting Nana's grave.

I figure that Danielle and Andy will go see dead boyfriend's grave and she'll ask him if he approves of Andy, sort of like Erica Christensen in Swim Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo;2337587;
    I figure that Danielle and Andy will go see dead boyfriend's grave and she'll ask him if he approves of Andy, sort of like Erica Christensen in Swim Fan.
    That just sounds horribly morbid to me. OK, maybe I'm cynical or insensitive, but I would feel extremely uncomfortable if the situation were reversed and I visited his dead girlfriend's grave, and it would probably turn me off to the guy.
    Last edited by aname; 04-18-2007 at 05:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread