+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2635475;
    I looked at Danielle's myspace today and I found two messages from Andy on her's and a message from her on his page.

Bella, Remember that compass you gave me? It's coming in handy
    Tell your dad I want to try my hand at those drums again. Andy

Bella??? What's up with that? According to an article we found back during that season, that's what her late boyfriend called her...

hey great race pic! Congrats!! The door is open anytime you want to give the drums another try. I am so glad that the compass is getting put to use. Maybe it will guide you back up to the Northeast at some point lol! Hope you are doing well.

Juliette says hi. I made her an honorary pirate last night.

Now if anyone can decipher this last message from Andy to Danielle, he or she is a genius

Anyways, Andy is among Danielle's top myspace friends now, and Danielle is among Andy's (no other girl from that season is!)...

I just wanted to put that out there since I was a little surprised...
    Wowsa! makes you go hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2635481;
    Interesting I did not know they corresponded. She did love the guy and he did treat her respectfully. I remember reading that he took 1 hr to get back after he let her go. Should have pick her they would still be together and he would not be alone right now but everything happens for a reason. Glad to see that they are still friends, their fantasy date in the sea was the best in my opinion
    Me too, she was my favorite! He better not break her heart again though!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I recently posted on the Andy thread that I wouldn't be surprised if Andy contacted Bevin or Danielle in an effort to start things again since some have reported a breakup with Tessa. People responded that they hoped he left Danielle alone. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has thought about the one he let get away and perhaps if they would have been more compatible. For instance, maybe he is thinking that Danielle would have been very agreeable to moving to Hawaii and agreeable to his future plans. I am just speculating, but I really wouldn't be surprised.

Clearly, to me, those messages are a way of Andy telling Danielle he wants to see her. How else did he think he would try out those drums. Calling her Bella? I think that is more than just a friendly term. Danielle's response was clearly letting Andy know she is interested, and really wants him to come see her.

I always thought that if Danielle and Andy had more time together, maybe in the real world, without time constraints for a show and freedoms to do as they pleased, he would have chosen her.

Remember too that his family didn't get a chance to meet her. Now that they saw her on television, I bet Grandpa is saying, wow, he let her go?

Just my humble thoughts. Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2639066;
    I recently posted on the Andy thread that I wouldn't be surprised if Andy contacted Bevin or Danielle in an effort to start things again since some have reported a breakup with Tessa. People responded that they hoped he left Danielle alone. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has thought about the one he let get away and perhaps if they would have been more compatible. For instance, maybe he is thinking that Danielle would have been very agreeable to moving to Hawaii and agreeable to his future plans. I am just speculating, but I really wouldn't be surprised.

Clearly, to me, those messages are a way of Andy telling Danielle he wants to see her. How else did he think he would try out those drums. Calling her Bella? I think that is more than just a friendly term. Danielle's response was clearly letting Andy know she is interested, and really wants him to come see her.

I always thought that if Danielle and Andy had more time together, maybe in the real world, without time constraints for a show and freedoms to do as they pleased, he would have chosen her.

Remember too that his family didn't get a chance to meet her. Now that they saw her on television, I bet Grandpa is saying, wow, he let her go?

Just my humble thoughts. Carolyn
    All I can do is agree with you! I was convinced that the only girl it might work out with for Andy was Danielle... I think he was so afraid to maybe hurt her that it clouded his real feelings... we will see... btw, yesterday Andy's myspace was still public, today it's private... if Danielle changes her "dating status" from "single" to "in a relationship" within the next few weeks, we know something's going on... In some way I also hope he stays away from her because I'm going to get really mad if he hurts her, but then on the other hand, I could possibly see Andy/Danielle work, at least way more than I ever believed in Andy/Tessa...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Give it a couple of months not weeks and yes if her status change they will be together and I do believe the family might be happier. Danielle left with class and dignity and as it was reported Andy took 1 hr to go back to the girls after Danielle left and as he said there was nothing he could tell her why she is been let go tells me alot.

I think Danielle is the only one of the F3 still speaking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;2639474;
    Probably Well, Bevin did talk to him after the show, but I don't know if she still talks to him after he and Tessa split up, since she's so good friends with Tessa.
    Well, we will have to wait and see what happens... maybe we'll get another Bachlor 10 couple
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Danielle was very mature, sweet, nice. If he wants to date her now that he's free, go for it. Now that they're not on camera, they can take their time to get to know each other at a slower pace. Just because he picked Tessa doesn't mean he can only date her from the show.

Someone just posted on the Andy thread that at his blog or something like that, there is a post from Danielle dated 11/22 saying it was nice catching up with you. Another thing that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;2639474;

Tessa was with Brad last weekend in Hawaii, from rumors and pictures on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2688538;
    Tessa was with Brad last weekend in Hawaii, from rumors and pictures on the net.
    Tessa and Brad??? Now that would be interesting
    Well, I know people claim that Tessa was with Andy lately, but his myspace says he's single...
    I was one of those few people rooting for Danielle last season, and I still am! I think they'd make a great couple...

+ Reply to Thread