+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2429751;
    hmm, I did not know Danielle was Wiccan. I like her even more now.
    What??? I just repeated what Wiccan said about Danielle (look at the post above mine)!!! I think you got something wrong there Although it would be cool if Danielle were somewhere on this board... but I'm sure Wiccan is not her!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2429756;
    What??? I just repeated what Wiccan said about Danielle (look at the post above mine)!!! I think you got something wrong there Although it would be cool if Danielle were somewhere on this board... but I'm sure Wiccan is not her!
    Never mind. I made a gaff
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2402215;
    I think Danielle would be great. She doesn't HAVE to do anything she isn't comfortable with and I bet she would tell ABC that clearly before agreeing. Also, I agree she would not want to hurt any of the guys, but I am sure she can handle it with dignity, poise, and class.
    I so agree with you.

Of all the past Bachelorettes in the last three seasons, I would love to see Danielle being the one to choose her man.

Like you said, she has posie, dignity, class and is a lovely lady both inside and outside.

I saw an emotional connection between Andy and Danielle. I think Danille would have been the only one that maybe Andy would have picked. I always wondered why they did not show more of them together. They did get along well. I could not deny seeing Andy's eyes light up for Tessa. I knew that for Andy Tessa was for him. That does not take away from the beautiful lady Danielle is both on the inside and outside.

Fleiss needs to find some good men and then we can have another Trista and Ryan love story for Danielle.

Hey, I like that rumor! *smiles sweetly*
    Romantic Skeptic!

Here's something for Danielle and for my fellow Danielle fans
    I found this poem and I just thought it's perfect for her cause she seems to be and looks really angelic, so I decided to post it in her thread.

Some people are angels
    without any wings
    Who spread joy around
    and do wonderful things!
    If an angel is someone
    who's so filled with love,
    it's a gift that they constantly share,
    If an angel is someone
    who looks out for others
    and gives them a nudge here or there,
    If an angel is someone
    who touches your life
    with a heart that's both joyful and wise,
    Then even though you don't have halo or wings,
    you're an angel in human disguise!
    (by Emily Matthews)
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2314744;
    She's very pretty, but neither Southern nor a brunette. Moreover, she is in a definite creative career field. I doubt she'd want to give that up to move to some military base and raise five kids.
    She was my second favorite lady on the show. And I truly believe that if Tessa had not stepped out of that limousine, she would have been the one for Andy. The dead boyfriend would have been issue, but I think love would win out in the end.

Now, look how classy Danielle is? She did not setup a myspace for fans, and use it to trash Andy. Instead, she has moved on so graciously with her life, that I wish her all the best, and pray she finds happiness someday with a man whose heart she desires, and in turn desires hers.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2314744;
    She's very pretty, but neither Southern nor a brunette. Moreover, she is in a definite creative career field. I doubt she'd want to give that up to move to some military base and raise five kids.

Well, some lady has to do it, and it might as well be Tessa. And for all those military wives, this is truly a put down to them!

I looked at Danielle's myspace today and I found two messages from Andy on her's and a message from her on his page.

Bella, Remember that compass you gave me? It's coming in handy
    Tell your dad I want to try my hand at those drums again. Andy

Bella??? What's up with that? According to an article we found back during that season, that's what her late boyfriend called her...

hey great race pic! Congrats!! The door is open anytime you want to give the drums another try. I am so glad that the compass is getting put to use. Maybe it will guide you back up to the Northeast at some point lol! Hope you are doing well.

Juliette says hi. I made her an honorary pirate last night.

Now if anyone can decipher this last message from Andy to Danielle, he or she is a genius

Anyways, Andy is among Danielle's top myspace friends now, and Danielle is among Andy's (no other girl from that season is!)...

I just wanted to put that out there since I was a little surprised...

Interesting I did not know they corresponded. She did love the guy and he did treat her respectfully. I remember reading that he took 1 hr to get back after he let her go. Should have pick her they would still be together and he would not be alone right now but everything happens for a reason. Glad to see that they are still friends, their fantasy date in the sea was the best in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2635481;
    Interesting I did not know they corresponded. She did love the guy and he did treat her respectfully. I remember reading that he took 1 hr to get back after he let her go. Should have pick her they would still be together and he would not be alone right now but everything happens for a reason. Glad to see that they are still friends, their fantasy date in the sea was the best in my opinion
    Hey, for the first time in a couple of weeks, we can finally agree on something again I loved Danielle and I also think she would have been the best fit for him, but maybe it wasn't meant to be... I remember back then that I said I wouldn't be surprised if he and Tessa split up within the next six months and he asked Danielle for a second chance... maybe I wasn't that wrong after all? I have to admit though after the latest press about Andy, I'm not so sure I would want him and Danielle to get together... she probably deserves better than him.

+ Reply to Thread