+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

I think Danielle would be great. She doesn't HAVE to do anything she isn't comfortable with and I bet she would tell ABC that clearly before agreeing. Also, I agree she would not want to hurt any of the guys, but I am sure she can handle it with dignity, poise, and class.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2402215;
    I think Danielle would be great. She doesn't HAVE to do anything she isn't comfortable with and I bet she would tell ABC that clearly before agreeing. Also, I agree she would not want to hurt any of the guys, but I am sure she can handle it with dignity, poise, and class.
    Aren't you kind of assuming that there would inevitably be at least one great guy in the group who would set off sparks in Danielle and also seem potentially compatible with her long term? What if there wasn't?

Seems to me that 25 semi-randomly chosen great guys -- and at least a few will inevitably just be fame-whores in this case -- aren't necessarily sure to produce somebody that a serious and classy woman like Danielle would feel so strongly about in a month's time that she'd be willing to go on national television and proclaim him her potential love forever (even if she didn't have to proclaim engagement.) And if the right guy wasn't there, then she'd have to dump him -- or he her -- fairly soon after the show, and then she'd be the target of all kinds of negative press.

After all, a lot of people have even panned Meredith/Ian and Andrew/Jen for their breakups, let alone how people have felt about Travis and others who ended up canceling their romances very quickly. I'd hate to see Danielle have to face that kind of scrutiny. Too darned many romantic traumas for one lifetime, in my opinion.

I am sure he can handle whatever came her way. She survived this ordeal. In any case, she is an adult, she can decide for herself if the offer (if indeed there ever is one) from ABC is right for her.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Dani looked sad last night. She really did have feelings for Andy. I guess she is out as the next BB, but I believe good things will come for her and the rest of the girls.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

I ended up liking Danielle, and now feel guilty for what I said about her bringing up her dead boyfriend when she first met Andy. Shortly after I received an angry/hurt p.m. that I suspect may have been her. So Danielle, my apologies. Plus you deserve someone far more interesting and less monotone than Andy.

I wish someone would ask Dandy in one of these interviews, when he was debating who to say goodbye to when it was the 3 women left, who was it between...Danielle and Bevin, Danielle and Tessa, etc. He probably would give a general answer, but I would love to know what really was going on in his head. What would have happened had the final 2 been Danielle and Bevin or Danielle and Tessa? Danielle and Tessa seemed much more alike. I said this on another thread, but I bet Grandpa would have loved Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2415446;
    I wish someone would ask Dandy in one of these interviews, when he was debating who to say goodbye to when it was the 3 women left, who was it between...Danielle and Bevin, Danielle and Tessa, etc. He probably would give a general answer, but I would love to know what really was going on in his head. What would have happened had the final 2 been Danielle and Bevin or Danielle and Tessa? Danielle and Tessa seemed much more alike. I said this on another thread, but I bet Grandpa would have loved Danielle.
    good point, I would've been interested as well to know how that all went down. I think Andy's family would have liked all that were in the final 3 and maybe Amber or Tina as well. I agree with others that the quality of girls they had this year was much better than previous years. Even Stephanie (SC) gained respect from me from her comments on ATFR.

Danielle is a clasic beauty.... body and soul. I think she is going to have a bright future.

... for the record, I think Andy's family would have been enchanted with her!
    Romantic Skeptic!

Today I showed the "Love Actually" photo montage Randal made (for those who haven't seen it, the link is at the bottom of the post) to my mother, who has never watched a single episode of any Bachelor season, and asked her which girl she thought was the most beautiful (out of Danielle, Bevin, Amber, Tessa, Tina and the two Stephanies). She looked at all of them and then instantly said "the one named Danielle". Then I showed her the same girls bio-pictures and here it comes... she said "still Danielle (pointing to Bevin!!!) but the one next to her looks even prettier in that picture (pointing to the real Danielle!!!)"... I really was about to crack up... no wonder that we had a hard time telling them appart from their backs if people who don't know them can't even tell them apart from their faces!!! But I loved my mother's answer that Danielle is most beautiful, since I totally agree with her She's a classic beauty body and soul, just like you said, Wiccan!!! She'll find somebody who deserves her...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...veActually.jpg
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

hmm, I did not know Danielle was Wiccan. I like her even more now.

Actually, he was not a dead boyfriend, but a dead fiance. She wanted to get that out of the way. I think she did the right thing.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

+ Reply to Thread