+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Danielle gave a beautiful and dignified interview when she left. She's very classy and deserves better.

About the living at home thing...I actually have no problem with adult children living at home with their parents if they're NOT taking advantage of their parents and/or they're doing so to help take care of their folks. If they're going to school full time, I'll give them a litte leeway. But no matter how strapped for cash they are, if they're living with their parents, they should be working and contributing to the rent/groceries/bills--just as they would if they were living with roommates. But if you have a 25 or 30 year old who's earning money and not paying for anything at home, and letting mom do all the laundry and cooking...no. That's unacceptable.

To me, Danielle looked like she's really close to her family and that the death of her boyfriend put her through the wringer. And she gets comfort from her family.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2397185;
    Estella and bugsme I agree and understand how you feel. I believe Dani was everything Andy wanted on paper, but maybe in the end it was a personality issue. Dani is calm and Tessa is a goof ball and Andy has said many times he loves that about Tessa. That is how I have sorted this out in my mind. He liked Dani and thought she was great, he just didn't love her. She's going to be okay... we all know that. I do wander if Andy will ever regret letting Dani go. Look at me, still holding on to the dream. BTW, where is marlap..?? I miss marlap.
    Hi Jasbeck! I'm here, I'm here!! Just not as enthusiastically...

I agree about the perfect on paper---I think he just didn't feel the spark with her. I just wish he hadn't brought up the dead bf again or invited the psychic to dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2399735;
    Danielle gave a beautiful and dignified interview when she left. She's very classy and deserves better.

About the living at home thing...I actually have no problem with adult children living at home with their parents if they're NOT taking advantage of their parents and/or they're doing so to help take care of their folks. If they're going to school full time, I'll give them a litte leeway. But no matter how strapped for cash they are, if they're living with their parents, they should be working and contributing to the rent/groceries/bills--just as they would if they were living with roommates. But if you have a 25 or 30 year old who's earning money and not paying for anything at home, and letting mom do all the laundry and cooking...no. That's unacceptable.

To me, Danielle looked like she's really close to her family and that the death of her boyfriend put her through the wringer. And she gets comfort from her family.
    That's exactly what I was thinking about it. Her living at home didn't bother me, either.
    Last edited by marlap; 05-17-2007 at 08:34 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

DANIELLE my dear. I have come to have so much respect for you throughout your time on my tv screen. You handled your self with class, grace, dignity, respect and maturity. I still do not understand why you were let go but my motto in life is EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. I read your interview and was dully impress, and If by chance they do offer you THE BACHELORETTE consider it, I for one would love to see 25 Gorgeous men trying to become your husband in the truest sense of the word. I personally know you would handle your self with the utmost respect, with confidence and beauty. However, where ever this journey of life takes you keep that soft heart, beautiful smile, confidence and let it takes you to your heart's desire.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2400494;
    DANIELLE my dear. I have come to have so much respect for you throughout your time on my tv screen. You handled your self with class, grace, dignity, respect and maturity. I still do not understand why you were let go but my motto in life is EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. I read your interview and was dully impress, and If by chance they do offer you THE BACHELORETTE consider it, I for one would love to see 25 Gorgeous men trying to become your husband in the truest sense of the word. I personally know you would handle your self with the utmost respect, with confidence and beauty. However, where ever this journey of life takes you keep that soft heart, beautiful smile, confidence and let it takes you to your heart's desire.
    Beautiful BUGS

I just read Danielle's interview... she's truly amazing! I love the "I felt bad for him" part... And it's interesting that what we were thinking all the time seems to be true: She has actually been calming him down throughout the whole show. She says that she always told him to follow his heart. Wow, that says so much about her personality that she thinks of others before thinking of herself... I don't think that happens very often on that show (think of Bevin saying "Nobody here is a friend.").
    And imo she basically said that she would do the Bachelorette! Maybe they already asked her, but she's not allowed to say it yet. They could present her as the next Bachelorette at the ATFR show where she's supposed to show up... I bet if they say in advance that it's going to be her (as they did with Andy), they'd have more applications then on any previous Bachelor/ette season!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2401106;
    I just read Danielle's interview... she's truly amazing! I love the "I felt bad for him" part... And it's interesting that what we were thinking all the time seems to be true: She has actually been calming him down throughout the whole show. She says that she always told him to follow his heart. Wow, that says so much about her personality that she thinks of others before thinking of herself... I don't think that happens very often on that show (think of Bevin saying "Nobody here is a friend.").
    And imo she basically said that she would do the Bachelorette! Maybe they already asked her, but she's not allowed to say it yet. They could present her as the next Bachelorette at the ATFR show where she's supposed to show up... I bet if they say in advance that it's going to be her (as they did with Andy), they'd have more applications then on any previous Bachelor/ette season!!!
    I would love for her to be the next bachlorette!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2401188;
    I would love for her to be the next bachlorette!!
    I've thought a lot about this (heh!) and been back and forth - not because I wouldn't want to watch her a whole season. I definitely would. But I'm not sure it would be good for Danielle.

One minute I think she's ready and fresh off this Bach experience, she could go into it with full enthusiasm for the process (assuming the anticipated wonderful ending to Andy's season, even though she wasn't the F1). It would be a great way to build her ego back up, and finish closing off the past as anything more than a memory.

Then, the next minute I become concerned that she still might be too fragile. While it sounds great to have 25 guys going after you, in the end, she'll be left having to hurt them, and I'm not sure she's quite ready for that, yet - she's such a comforting sort.

Still, it's all about me, and my entertainment, so I say let her have at it!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2401194;
    I've thought a lot about this (heh!) and been back and forth - not because I wouldn't want to watch her a whole season. I definitely would. But I'm not sure it would be good for Danielle.

One minute I think she's ready and fresh off this Bach experience, she could go into it with full enthusiasm for the process (assuming the anticipated wonderful ending to Andy's season, even though she wasn't the F1). It would be a great way to build her ego back up, and finish closing off the past as anything more than a memory.

Then, the next minute I become concerned that she still might be too fragile. While it sounds great to have 25 guys going after you, in the end, she'll be left having to hurt them, and I'm not sure she's quite ready for that, yet - she's such a comforting sort.

Still, it's all about me, and my entertainment, so I say let her have at it!
    I feel exactly the same about Danielle doing the Bachelorette. It would be great to watch her, but she just seems too genuine to me to date 15-12-9-6-4-3-2 guys at the same time... I think it would be ok if they let her do it HER way, because I just don't see her kissing 5 or 6 different guys and be all over them if she doesn't have strong feelings for them. Andy worked together with the crew and said what he wanted or didn't want. If they did it the same way with Danielle, it could work out and might be the best Bachelor/ette season we've ever had!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Frankly, if Danielle is chosen and agrees to be the next Bachelorette, she will be the most beautiful of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2401194;
    Especially since they'd all be a bunch of fame-hos. She sounds like too genuine and kind for something like that.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread