+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

This has probably been posted before, but isn't it downright traditional for the batchelor to let go the one he's emotional about besides the F1 before the final. The batchelor always seems to keep the more edgy and physical one along with the F1, maybe because she's easier to break up with, maybe just for fun as a last fling.

Sorry in advance, cause this is going to be a long post...

I was really crushed when Andy sent Danielle home!!! And when I read the ABC review, I tried to figure out why he let her go, but wasn't able to. Here are a few things he said about her: (I'm quoting from the ABC page, I guess that's ok?!)

After a whole day with Danielle, Andy says he just can't get enough and that he feels the chemistry is only getting better between them.
    Privately, he says he can see in her the strong mother and wife he's looking for.
    ...he appreciates that Danielle is the only one who says she knows what he's going through. He says the nurturing side of her is "huge" and very important to him.
    --> Sounds like she's perfect for him, doesn't it?

Here is what he tells his friend about the girls:

He describes Tessa as lighthearted, playful and smart and that he sees enormous potential with her but that she has had doubts about the process. He doesn't know if there's enough time for her "baby steps" to allow a real relationship.
    He tells Gatsby that Danielle is strong and nurturing and has old-fashioned values and that he felt very comfortable around her family.
    Bevin is beautiful and sexy, he says and he was instantly attracted to her. He's concerned that she's more liberal than him, with her tattoos, and was previously married, but that she's a stronger person for her mistakes.
    Do you notice Danielle is the only one he doesn't say anything negative about??? (I think he sees old-fashioned values as a good thing)

And now their goodbye:

She asks him why he didn't choose her and he responds that he can't really give her a reason, he just had to trust his heart. He tells her she's been a great source of strength...
    He sees her into the limo and is left wondering if he's made a mistake. He wipes a tear away as he watches her go.
    Ok, he doesn't have a reason for sending her home, she was a great source of strenght and he cries when she leaves? So why on earth DID he send her home? He's wondering if he's made a mistake... My answer to that is: YES!!!
    But if he sees her in such a positive light, knows she has many (all?) of the qualities he's looking for and cares so much about her but still lets her go, he truly doesn't deserve her!

She's been the classiest bachelorette in Bachelor history! She's been more mature and genuine than any of the other women I've ever seen there. I tought from the beginning on that she was actually too good for this show, and that's why - as much as I would love to see her again - I don't know if I want her to be the Bachelorette... she'd be the best one we ever had, but I don't see her being the "mean girl" who has to be all over a bunch of guys just to break their hearts afterwards... I hope she finds a wonderful man who treats her the way she deserves to be treated!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2396330;
    Sorry in advance, cause this is going to be a long post...

I was really crushed when Andy sent Danielle home!!! And when I read the ABC review, I tried to figure out why he let her go, but wasn't able to. Here are a few things he said about her: (I'm quoting from the ABC page, I guess that's ok?!)

--> Sounds like she's perfect for him, doesn't it?

Here is what he tells his friend about the girls:

Do you notice Danielle is the only one he doesn't say anything negative about??? (I think he sees old-fashioned values as a good thing)

And now their goodbye:

Ok, he doesn't have a reason for sending her home, she was a great source of strenght and he cries when she leaves? So why on earth DID he send her home? He's wondering if he's made a mistake... My answer to that is: YES!!!
    But if he sees her in such a positive light, knows she has many (all?) of the qualities he's looking for and cares so much about her but still lets her go, he truly doesn't deserve her!

She's been the classiest bachelorette in Bachelor history! She's been more mature and genuine than any of the other women I've ever seen there. I tought from the beginning on that she was actually too good for this show, and that's why - as much as I would love to see her again - I don't know if I want her to be the Bachelorette... she'd be the best one we ever had, but I don't see her being the "mean girl" who has to be all over a bunch of guys just to break their hearts afterwards... I hope she finds a wonderful man who treats her the way she deserves to be treated!
    You said things so elequently that I wanted to have said. Danielle is a treasure and some wonderful man out there will find the beauty from the inside out when he gets her to be his wife. EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAPPENS FOR A REASON and I am sure she is okay and moving on with her life now.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Estella and bugsme I agree and understand how you feel. I believe Dani was everything Andy wanted on paper, but maybe in the end it was a personality issue. Dani is calm and Tessa is a goof ball and Andy has said many times he loves that about Tessa. That is how I have sorted this out in my mind. He liked Dani and thought she was great, he just didn't love her. She's going to be okay... we all know that. I do wander if Andy will ever regret letting Dani go. Look at me, still holding on to the dream. BTW, where is marlap..?? I miss marlap.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

I hope Danielle will be ok.... and I think Andy is a bi-polar fool!

The man directly contradicts hiself, is not honest with these women, and tells them exactly what they need to hear to stay engaged!

I bet Tessa would be interrested to know that he needs 110% from her and still thinks she is closed off!
    I bet Bevin would like to know if there is more than just lust to her too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

I just hope that if he ever has a patient with a serious illness, that he tells them the up front, honest, truth. But it doesn't seem to be his strong point!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
    ~Slaps own hands for being a catty, mean hearted, poster~
    OK I am fine now.... takes slow, deep, cleansing breaths.

I hope Danielle is cast as the next bachelorette... I think every man would fall desperately, honestly, 100% in love with her!
    Romantic Skeptic!

I don't remember if I posted this, but I knew that Danielle would not be chosen. Andy was not lying to her. She is one of the top 3 girls there! She is a great person, but she still is attached to her old memories. Maybe it was just the editing, but they brought it up allllll the time. She shouldn't keep discussing her loss every date.

The main reason I believe she was let go was because the spark and excitement and goofiness just wasn't there. There's nothing wrong with Danielle. She just wasn't right for Andy.

And I do hope she takes this experience and just jumps back into life! But first she has to move out of her family's home! Honestly! Get your own place girl. How can you move to Hawaii when you can't leave home?

I hope she meets someone else who will love her forever.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2398511;
    I don't remember if I posted this, but I knew that Danielle would not be chosen. Andy was not lying to her. She is one of the top 3 girls there! She is a great person, but she still is attached to her old memories. Maybe it was just the editing, but they brought it up allllll the time. She shouldn't keep discussing her loss every date.

The main reason I believe she was let go was because the spark and excitement and goofiness just wasn't there. There's nothing wrong with Danielle. She just wasn't right for Andy.

And I do hope she takes this experience and just jumps back into life! But first she has to move out of her family's home! Honestly! Get your own place girl. How can you move to Hawaii when you can't leave home?

I hope she meets someone else who will love her forever.
    To me it seemed like she was ready to move on and I don't think that was the reason for Andy to let her go. I still think that he might be regretting it one day.

I don't understand why most people here have such a big problem with a 25-year-old still living at home (or rather again, because she must have moved out for college). I get along well with my parents and I will stay at home until I either have to leave for college/university (right now I go to college where I live, so I'm still at home) or want to move in with my boyfriend/fiancÚ one day. And if that doesn't happen within the next couple of years, I will still be at home at 25, and I don't think there's anything wrong about that. I think it's great that Danielle has such a great relationship to her parents that she didn't move out just to get away from them...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2398814;
    I don't understand why most people here have such a big problem with a 25-year-old still living at home (or rather again, because she must have moved out for college)...
    In Travis' season the women on the show all seemed to think it was a complete travesty for a 23-year old to be living at home, even though she was pretty clearly doing it because she was going to the university in town and it was saving the whole family money -- which they probably needed since they had at least two students in the family currently, including one in med school.

My guess is that "living at home" is a convenient excuse to call up when people want to list another reason why somebody is deemed unsuitable.

You're probably right. I just read an article in a business magazine talking about how many college grads return home because of the tremendous debt they've taken on for school. It's not such a stigma anymore.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I just watched Danielle's departure again and still can't believe what I'm seeing there... There has certainly never been a bachelorette who left with so much class, especially that close to the end (most of the bachelorettes don't even act that classy at F9 or F6... and think of Lindsay (?) at the first RC this season)!!! She even says that Andy is really genuine and although she felt that they could be meant to be together, she states that Andy has never led her on... She has tears in her eyes, but doesn't even really cry and sometimes she almost has a little smile on her lips!!! Seeing her act and talk in such a classy and mature way and even holding back her tears actually makes ME cry!!! But I'm sure there are a lot of men out there who would love to make her the happiest person in the world, and I hope one of them is her prince charming! If she doesn't deserve it, nobody does!!!

+ Reply to Thread