+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Andy's loss makes for some very lucky future fellow's gain .... Danielle it was an honor to serve on your Crew ... best wishes to you and yours and may life bring you the love and laughter that you so deserve.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Poor baby...bringing out the psychic was lame--her face lit up. Of course she thought it was a "hint." That was below the belt, given her past.

But Danielle is such a fantastic person and she will love again, I'm certain.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Danielle really would make a great bachelorette. I bet if she had made it to meeting his parents, they would have loved her.

Andy blew it. Danielle is one class act. She is going to make some lucky guy very happy.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Danielle is a terrific woman, warm and sincere, and she'll find the love of her life. Best wishes to her in her future.

He gave her up and kept Bevin??? He's clueless. Let's hope he doesn't choose Bevin over Tessa too.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2392407;
    He gave her up and kept Bevin??? He's clueless. Let's hope he doesn't choose Bevin over Tessa too.
    Aname - I totally agree and I was floored when he was describing Bevin as beautiful and sexy to his friend. Danielle is so beautiful - inside and out. What a sweetheart! Amazingly classy and poised. Danielle has to be one of my all-time favorite bachelorettes. What a doll.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2392722;
    Aname - I totally agree and I was floored when he was describing Bevin as beautiful and sexy to his friend. Danielle is so beautiful - inside and out. What a sweetheart! Amazingly classy and poised. Danielle has to be one of my all-time favorite bachelorettes. What a doll.
    I would agree that Danielle is truly one of the classiest ever. She truly deserves someone special. I'm someone from the hammock who just saw a stronger connection between Andy and Tessa. And Danielle was showcased as someone who will definitely have her own fairytale ending...maybe by being the next bachelorette!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greenearthteam;2392775;
    I would agree that Danielle is truly one of the classiest ever. She truly deserves someone special. I'm someone from the hammock who just saw a stronger connection between Andy and Tessa. And Danielle was showcased as someone who will definitely have her own fairytale ending...maybe by being the next bachelorette!
    I was heartbroken for Dani last night. She came across as a classy lady throughout the entire show and it was so sad to watch her cry. I have to wonder about Andy now.. I guess it is easy to say that because I am not a fan of Tessa or Bevin. Dani's day will come and it will be glorious. She deserves someone better anyway. (Sorry, I am bitter and I am working on it )
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2393007;
    I was heartbroken for Dani last night. She came across as a classy lady throughout the entire show and it was so sad to watch her cry. I have to wonder about Andy now.. I guess it is easy to say that because I am not a fan of Tessa or Bevin. Dani's day will come and it will be glorious. She deserves someone better anyway. (Sorry, I am bitter and I am working on it )
    Totally understand jasbeck. This is an emotional roller coaster for all. Like I said before, Danielle WILL get her happy ending.

Btw, I love your signature quote...it's very inspirational!

+ Reply to Thread