+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Do we think she brought it up ... or it was something the ABC production crew "prompted" her to mention? (And, I mean "prompted", like when Tina was prompted/coerced into singing ... by saying she wouldn't get a rose if she didn't.)

I think it might have been promted but now it is there I think for a reason in the first episode.

I did a simple Internet search on Danielle and found some interesting stuff. She was a semifinalist for Miss Connecticut in 2005. Also, there was a very sad article about the death of her college boyfriend and how he called her Bella. There was an article about her graduate art showing (she was one of the artists).

I also did an image-only search and it only showed one photo of her at a marathon race for charity. Perfect for Andy!

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

From watching last night's show, I definitely could see Andy with Danielle. I think she came off as a very sweet humble lady. No hidden agenda, or anything. I thought some of the ladies were a little high maintenance, but not this girl.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2322901;
    From watching last night's show, I definitely could see Andy with Danielle. I think she came off as a very sweet humble lady. No hidden agenda, or anything. I thought some of the ladies were a little high maintenance, but not this girl.
    I totally agree with you! Danielle seems to be easy-going, she's a real sweetheart and I'm sure she's fun to be with. I really wish that she's the one who captured Andy's heart!

[FA edit]

What did Andy say to Danielle during the rose ceremony?
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-17-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: removed response to spoiler info

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2334831;

What did Andy say to Danielle during the rose ceremony?
    He whispered you look gorgeous
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-17-2007 at 01:34 PM. Reason: removed deleted portion of quote

For those who want sweet Danielle to win, consider the following. If you had awakened one morning next to your formerly healthy, but now suddenly deceased soulmate. . .would you REALLY be anxious to marry a guy who is in the Navy at a time of war? I have a friend who's son in law, newly out of ER (M.D.) residency signed up with the Navy. She's scared to death that he'll be sent into harms way. Do you think that this would maybe flit through Danielle's mind?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2335065;
    For those who want sweet Danielle to win, consider the following. If you had awakened one morning next to your formerly healthy, but now suddenly deceased soulmate. . .would you REALLY be anxious to marry a guy who is in the Navy at a time of war? I have a friend who's son in law, newly out of ER (M.D.) residency signed up with the Navy. She's scared to death that he'll be sent into harms way. Do you think that this would maybe flit through Danielle's mind?
    I don't think people can decide who to or not to fall in love with. It happens. The truth is that ANYone can be killed or die at any time - a good reason to value life.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup;2335074;
    I don't think people can decide who to or not to fall in love with. It happens. The truth is that ANYone can be killed or die at any time - a good reason to value life.
    I 100% agree. Like they say, you can't help who you fall in love with.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

+ Reply to Thread