+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2388811;
    Quoting myself because I wrote that yesterday - I was a day early .. couldn't figure out why it wasn't on last night .. even went so far to look in the TV GUIDE and question it! LOL! .. I guess I was a little anxious!
    That's okay it shows your devotion.. even though I was flipping my tv on to make sure I wasn't missing it!! My boys will be in bed early tonight!!!
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Did everyone notice how nervous Dani looks at the RC tonight? I believe that Dani being in the middle isn't a sure bet that she's gone. I think it is fair to say that TPTB have broken quite a few rules this season and we can't go by the rule of the middle girl being sent home.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

You can count me among those who think Danielle is the F1. Yep, she's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2386876;
    Dedicated to Marlap!

OMG! I think I just felt a little flutter in my tummy and my knees buckled. That is one very sweet picture. I can feel the love.
    I don't know that Andy will do tonight but if he is a smart man, he will keep Danielle. Otherwise, his loss. She can easily find someone who will love her for the beauty and sweetheart that she is.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

In my opinion, Danielle would be a good match for Andy. She strikes me as someone who would be extremely supportive and get along great with the other officers wives. I am not saying that the other ladies wouldn’t. Just that based on what we’ve seen of her, she comes across as warm, dependable and comforting.

I agree she would be a great match for Andy. Andy talks about what an idealist he is when it comes to marriage, and Danielle's parents seem to have a wonderful, strong marriage. I liked the fact that her dad mentioned how Danielle has been a joy just like her mother. But think Andy is going to let her go and it will be a sad night. HOWEVER, at the same time, I hope maybe when he said that the chosen one has running shoes, maybe he meant Danielle. Maybe since her parents were or are runners, she is too. Most people are assuming that the runner is either Tessa or Bevin, but maybe the runner is Danielle. It's a chance at least.

I have a good strong feeling that the Bevin fans are going to be quite shocked tonight when Bevin goes home and the Tessa fans next week when Danielle walks away with Lieutenant Andy Baldwin

Danielle is so the f1!

Just the fact that Fleiss chose the theme of FATE for their storyline....

eh-EM .....

....(hmmm, why O why would Fleiss edit their story with that particular theme????)

They've been talking about fate all season, both of them--and a psychic is showing up tonight---

You know, I'd still be worried, 99% feeling Dani stayed and 50/50 thinking she stayed if they had invited a singer to their dinner tonight. But a PSYCHIC!!! Andy wasn't kidding when he said it would be obvious by the f3 dates...

hum dee dum dee dum....

Danielle is SO the one he loves...I see some much warmth and happiness between them--constant smiles:

Christmas wedding y'all!!!

I do feel bad for Bevin. I really like her a lot! IF, by some teen-eensee chance Dani leaves tonight (I'm 99.9% she won't), I'll jump in her kayak, she's a sweetie.
    Last edited by marlap; 05-14-2007 at 07:48 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;2389714;
    I have a good strong feeling that the Bevin fans are going to be quite shocked tonight when Bevin goes home and the Tessa fans next week when Danielle walks away with Lieutenant Andy Baldwin
    Well, I am a fan of BOTH gilrs Bevin AND Danielle. I would be absolutely ELATED if Andy chooses Danielle. She's a genuine sweetheart.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2389876;
    Well, I am a fan of BOTH gilrs Bevin AND Danielle. I would be absolutely ELATED if Andy chooses Danielle. She's a genuine sweetheart.
    I feel the same way about Bevvie! I think I'll be more sad than anything tonight no matter which goes home.
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread