+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

During Andy and Danielle's Fantasy date, it looks like Andy just couldn't keep his hand off of her. His left hand seem to be on her under the table. Has anyone else noticed this????

Yes, they are ALWAYS touching, holding hands, etc.! Cute!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I honestly would love for Dandy to pick Danielle. But I just have a feeling that we are going to hear him say Monday night, that Danielle is a great woman that he had strong feelings for, but they were developing more into a friendship than falling in love. I just hope he doesn't say that he wonders if she is ready to move on into a serious relationship since she may still be grieving for her boyfriend from college. I know we don't know everything about Danielle, but she seems mature and more than ready to move on.

Again, I hope he doesn't say goodbye to her, but it doesn't look good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2385771;
    I honestly would love for Dandy to pick Danielle. But I just have a feeling that we are going to hear him say Monday night, that Danielle is a great woman that he had strong feelings for, but they were developing more into a friendship than falling in love. I just hope he doesn't say that he wonders if she is ready to move on into a serious relationship since she may still be grieving for her boyfriend from college. I know we don't know everything about Danielle, but she seems mature and more than ready to move on.

Again, I hope he doesn't say goodbye to her, but it doesn't look good to me.
    I agree that she's at the end of her showtime. I'm now wondering just how bad the Fantasy date was, since she had that coldest expression that I've ever seen on her at the Fantasy RC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2386037;
    I agree that she's at the end of her showtime. I'm now wondering just how bad the Fantasy date was, since she had that coldest expression that I've ever seen on her at the Fantasy RC.
    Danielle is staying, you'll see...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2386037;
    I'm now wondering just how bad the Fantasy date was, since she had that coldest expression that I've ever seen on her at the Fantasy RC.
    Danielle+Andy's fantasy date was probably good.

Danielle is probably reacting to the first rose given out.

That's why she looks sad or upset.

Danielle is one of my favs and I just wish that she wasn't so anxious for a rose or Andy. She's a great lady and she can find someone better.

Dedicated to Marlap!

Romantic Skeptic!

Awwwww.....How CUTE are THEY???
    Ain't Love Grand!

I see Dani as far more nurturing than the other girls. I think Andy would love this..what man doesn't? She seems like one who would stay for the 'long haul' , as there will be many times Andy will be away for periods of time. I can see Dani being strong through these times.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2387080;
    I see Dani as far more nurturing than the other girls. I think Andy would love this..what man doesn't? She seems like one who would stay for the 'long haul' , as there will be many times Andy will be away for periods of time. I can see Dani being strong through these times.
    Excellent point! Andy has mentioned her strength several times as well!
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread