+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

I really don't think Danielle has a chance, but I would love to see her stay for F2 over Bevin.

FORT Newbie

I think that Danielle has a good chance of "winning".

Little clues here and there...

Every season of The Bachelor, usually the less visible woman wins (??).

We just have to wait and see if she reaches the final 2.

If Danielle does "win", I can understand why Andy picks her.

FORT Fan

I don't think Danielle is going to be F1. I just wanted to comment that she absolutely shone on her hometown date. You could tell how comfortable she was, in her element, and she looked beautiful.

FORT Newbie

Hi - just joined FORT a couple days ago, was lurking on the spoiler pages, and found this. I wanted to throw my 2 cents in - I think Dani is also F1, for many of the reasons that have already been mentioned. I think that if he proposes, and it ends in an engagement, that he knows early on in the process. The reason we've seen so little of their interaction, is because if they show any more, it will be too obvious.

Also, was re-watching this week's episode last night, and I completely agree with the person that posted that there is an awful lot of whispering going on there, which leads me to believe that they have a lot of hide. In particular, he whispers to her something about smelling good during the RC, and she whispers something back that sounds like "yeah", but I think much more was said that was cut big time.

Just my 2 cents - thanks for letting me post....

Quote Originally Posted by momof2;2383970;
    Hi - just joined FORT a couple days ago, was lurking on the spoiler pages, and found this. I wanted to throw my 2 cents in - I think Dani is also F1, for many of the reasons that have already been mentioned. I think that if he proposes, and it ends in an engagement, that he knows early on in the process. The reason we've seen so little of their interaction, is because if they show any more, it will be too obvious.

Also, was re-watching this week's episode last night, and I completely agree with the person that posted that there is an awful lot of whispering going on there, which leads me to believe that they have a lot of hide. In particular, he whispers to her something about smelling good during the RC, and she whispers something back that sounds like "yeah", but I think much more was said that was cut big time.

Just my 2 cents - thanks for letting me post....

I totally agree, Welcome to the FORT Momof2! Great to see more Dani fans.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fanatic

however, if she is FI...and there is such a "connection", then why would he make her wait until she got the final/third rose at that last ceremony? doesn't seem like she's on his mind.

I watched an interview with the host, Chris, and he stated that the bachelor picks the women and then the producers decide which order he is to give out the roses, so that he has no input into the giving order.

I really like Danielle, but SO FAR I haven't seen much from Andy to hint that she could be the chosen one. She has a lot of class and at least in my opinion, is the most beautiful of the remaining women. She seems intelligent when she speaks (not a bunch of "likes") and very sincere. I am worried that she is going to be hurt this Monday. If I'm right, I just hope that ABC asks her to be the next bachelorette.

Cailg you and I both would like her to be the next BACHELORETTE she does have class and does not talk nonsense, very intelligent girl, and the producers already have a ready made story line AFTER HER PASS WHO WILL WIN HER HEART. Still I am wondering if they would have the guts to do a show like that.

bugsme3, she really does stand out among the women. That satin blue gown she wore during the last rose ceremony was really gorgeous on her. I wonder though if Andy is hesitant with her because he is afraid of being a substitute for her boyfriend who passed away. I don't think that she is doing that, but who knows what he is thinking. She had a really nice family too.

But if Andy says goodbye to her on Monday (or thereafter), then we should get serious with a campaign to have her selected as the next bachelorette. She would be a great audience draw and the bachelors would love her.

+ Reply to Thread