+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

I noticied the stuffed animal too and didn't think of it until it was just mentioned above. I think that thre is definintely more going on here that meets the eye. Did anyone catch the glimpse of Andy in the deliberation room from last week 4/30 episode and catch that Danielle and Tessa's pictures were on top and how at this week's FRC 5/7 the camera pans to a head shot of Danielle and Tessa and a whole body shot of Bevin and AMber.

I think I am trying to hard. Just thought to throw it out there.

FORT Regular

I've got one foot in the hammock and one in the catamaran...I see the love story with Tessa and Andy but after this episode I see more with Danielle than before. Andy and Danielle did seem very comfortable together and I thought that given her history and the things her dad was saying to Andy that he wouldn't have been so affectionate with her in front of them all if he didn't mean it. And their kiss was very real. Plus that stuffed dog or whatever it was...why would he have that?

I'll be really happy if he chooses Tessa or Danielle. I don't like tvBevin at all...and I'm not so sure realBevin is a whole lot better. I will feel for her if she gets cut though, since she seems pretty vulnerable.

I like Danielle a lot more than I did. Her family sure seems to be what Andy was looking for. But I was surprised that she still lives with her family! Is she ready to leave home and start a family of her own? Why did the family seem surprised that Andy lives in Hawaii? It's so far away.......Awwwwwwwwww. Get a grip! He's a catch and Hawaii is a great place to move to I think. Do you think your daughter can marry a Navy doctor and live inland? Sheesh.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Yippee!!! It is great to see more support for Dani this week.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Bringing in Dani's Catamaran to the dock ... oh I'm not jumping ship by any means ... I'm just stopping by to see if anyone wants to climb aboard!

I'm not an avid poster and with Marlap as our head cheerleader of the Dani Coalition I'm content just to be apart of her Steering Committee

Seriously, I adore Dani ... and Andy would be lucky to call her his own.

I, myself am a huge believer in fate and that all things happen for a reason, good and bad ... whatever awaits Dani after this experience will only enrich her life ... hopefully as Andy's wife and the mother of his children A Christmas wedding sounds good to me too .. hope we're invited

Sláinte
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisnotjo;2379692;
    I've got one foot in the hammock and one in the catamaran...I see the love story with Tessa and Andy but after this episode I see more with Danielle than before. Andy and Danielle did seem very comfortable together and I thought that given her history and the things her dad was saying to Andy that he wouldn't have been so affectionate with her in front of them all if he didn't mean it. And their kiss was very real. Plus that stuffed dog or whatever it was...why would he have that?
    I'll be really happy if he chooses Tessa or Danielle. I don't like tvBevin at all...and I'm not so sure realBevin is a whole lot better. I will feel for her if she gets cut though, since she seems pretty vulnerable.
    It kind of reminds me of Trista sleeping with the stuff animal that Ryan won for her.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2379967;
    I like Danielle a lot more than I did. Her family sure seems to be what Andy was looking for. But I was surprised that she still lives with her family! Is she ready to leave home and start a family of her own? Why did the family seem surprised that Andy lives in Hawaii? It's so far away.......Awwwwwwwwww. Get a grip! He's a catch and Hawaii is a great place to move to I think. Do you think your daughter can marry a Navy doctor and live inland? Sheesh.
    What is wrong about her still living at home? I think she went to college in Rhode Island, so she already lived on her own for some time. I don't see a reason for having to leave your home unless you either work somewhere else or move in together with your boyfriend/fiancé/husband.
    So I think she is ready to start a family of her own, especially because she seems to know what "family" means.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2380173;
    I'm not an avid poster and with Marlap as our head cheerleader of the Dani Coalition I'm content just to be apart of her Steering Committee
    Loudmouth, actually!! I'm just so glad there are getting to be more of us Dani fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2380173;
    Seriously, I adore Dani ... and Andy would be lucky to call her his own.
    Me too! They are giddy in love!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda81;2379691;
    Did anyone catch the glimpse of Andy in the deliberation room from last week 4/30 episode and catch that Danielle and Tessa's pictures were on top . . .
    Yes, I sure did notice that Linda81! Also, at the end of the Tahoe date, the camera rests on Danielle's picture at the end of segment in the deliberation room as we hear Andy say:

. . . it's definitely worth it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisnotjo;2379692;

I'll be really happy if he chooses Tessa or Danielle.
    Excellent point mynameisnotjo! You could tell her parents really liked him. He said he felt like he was at home there. Also, he expressed to Danielle that he was nervous, and she said not to worry, that they'd love him!

Did y'all notice this when they first greet on the bridge?:
    *more full body hug and several twirls
    *When Dani says "How are you," Andy says: Good. Better now," and then squeezes her closer.

They both always look so happy together.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

I watched the scenes from Dani's hometown date and when Dani is talking (VO) and they are hugging outside you can not hear what they are saying, but if you really watch Andy's reaction he says something and then gives a huge smile and if you really look you can see sooo much depth to their relationship. I watched all of the hometown dates last night and I see a level of comfort with D that I just do not see with the other girls. They are the deal. Four more agonizing days until we find out more about this adorable couple. Another thing that strikes me as "odd" is that Andy did not show ANY affection (at least what we saw) to Tessa during their dinner. That speaks volumes that their date was indeed stressful for Andy.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

I noticed that too, jasbeck. Andy was far more affectionate with Dani than he was with Tessa at least on the hometown date. All of this smiling, and whispering between Dani and Andy really makes you wonder if moreisn't hidden. I hope so!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread