+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

I thought it sounded like, "it's all good," but will listen to it again to check. But even if he did say, "it's all good," I think he just meant, don't worry no matter what happens, all is fine; we will all survive this. He saw that she looked relieved after having been very worried that she was being cast off. So, he was just comforting her in his way. I really like Danielle, but I don't think there is much chance of her winning, unless suddenly in the next episode we see some drastic changes in his connection with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2376722;
    No, he definitely told her she smelled good.
    Yeah I heard that too.

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2376806;
    Yeah I heard that too.
    So Andy has told Dani that she smells good and that she was gorgeous at another RC. Has he said anything like that to any of the other women?
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2377017;
    So Andy has told Dani that she smells good and that she was gorgeous at another RC. Has he said anything like that to any of the other women?

I did the "hmmmmmmmmm" thing when he was hugging Tessa during one of the rose ceremonies.

Did everybody notice the great big American Flag flying from Danielle's porch?? eh em... hint hint!

Also, Andywas holding a stuffed animal. I bet he asked to borrow it so he could cuddle with something she loves until he can cuddle with her permanently! I think it's significant they didn't mention it, why else wouuld she give him one of her old stuffed animals?

So sweet!

He kept leaning in for kisses and after Danielle said "I'm gonna MISS you." TPTB cued the music and we didn't hear Andy's response. They both look like they are in a state of limerance, as Byron called it---giddy grins all night.

veryyyy interstiiiing!

She is the one he loves, zero doubt!!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2377670;
    Did everybody notice the great big American Flag flying from Danielle's porch?? eh em... hint hint!

Also, Andywas holding a stuffed animal. I bet he asked to borrow it so he could cuddle with something she loves until he can cuddle with her permanently! I think it's significant they didn't mention it, why else wouuld she give him one of her old stuffed animals?

So sweet!

He kept leaning in for kisses and after Danielle said "I'm gonna MISS you." TPTB cued the music and we didn't hear Andy's response. They both look like they are in a state of limerance, as Byron called it---giddy grins all night.

veryyyy interstiiiing!

She is the one he loves, zero doubt!!!
    I am on board with you marlap. I just love the banana scene and I have watched it so much because IMHO it is very telling. They are genuine and real together and not nearly as "staged" as the other two. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. I can't wait to see the show next week because I believe our wait will be over one way or the other.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2378158;
    I am on board with you marlap. I just love the banana scene and I have watched it so much because IMHO it is very telling. They are genuine and real together and not nearly as "staged" as the other two. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. I can't wait to see the show next week because I believe our wait will be over one way or the other.
    Yes, we'll finally know.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Exactly what did her boyfriend die from?

Quote Originally Posted by elovell;2379179;
    Exactly what did her boyfriend die from?
    I don't think we know... Sounds like he died in his sleep--anyeuysm, maybe?
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2379253;
    I don't think we know... Sounds like he died in his sleep--anyeuysm, maybe?
    Either that or an undiscovered heart defect... and yes, he did die in his sleep, since Danielle said one morning he didn't wake up...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread