+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

confused

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2373691;
    I like this woman a lot, but two things (in concert) from last week's show are perplexing me:

Danielle comments, while on the yacht, that she feels Andy doesn't even know her, as she hasn't had much time with him (that alone makes sense);

Andy comments just before the RC that he feels Danielle is the most invested in him (don't know if that makes sense or not, we haven't seen a lot of interaction between them, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened).

Those two things together just don't make sense to me - she has a sense that he hasn't got much in the way of clues about her, but he has a sense that he does. Definitely not on the same wavelength, it seems.
    I am worrying that they are setting Danielle up to be the woman who couldn't take the rejection. I just don't think she is that into Andy any more than I think Andy is into her.

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl2802;2373763;
    The Danielle you see on TV is the real Danielle. I have known Danielle since before High School...she is a sweet and loving person... and of course beautiful...she has some great genes.
    Based on what we've seen of Danielle, so far, I believe you.

I think Danielle is wonderful, and I am sending her positive vibes that phenomenal things happen in her life. She's seems like a truly great person!

The Danielle you see on TV is the real Danielle. I have known Danielle since before High School...she is a sweet and loving person... and of course beautiful...she has some great genes.
    She genuinely seems like a great gal and I'm glad that she appears to have gotten a respectful edit. I hope she had fun doing the show. There is a thread somewhere on which those who know one of the girls can post. It's really interesting to get insights into the real people if you'd care to post there.

She is a really a beautiful person, and if she is not choosen I do hope they give her the chance to do the bachelorette. That would be a show to watch, because lots of people would be rooting for her to get a second chance at love.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2374136;
    She is a really a beautiful person, and if she is not choosen I do hope they give her the chance to do the bachelorette. That would be a show to watch, because lots of people would be rooting for her to get a second chance at love.
    You're so right about that.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

After what she's experienced, I think that would be a great idea too. I hope they do select her (if Andy doesn't).

Welcome Sassygirl! I really think Dani's the f1.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2373757;
    I think a lot of what the women (or Andy) say on this show is something they have been told to say by the producers. Although we haven't seen a lot of Danielle and Andy's interaction, his statement makes more sense to me than hers since it appears to me he does know her quite well (but that's just how I see it). It COULD be that the producers saw the strong connection between those two and then told Danielle to express some concerns as she won't do it of her own accord.
    Estella, this is just what I was thinking too!

Miss Thingy, Tina even said in one of her blogs that one of the things she learned doing the show is that every word out of Andy's mouth was not "journey" or "amazing."

I think Andy and Dani have had significant amounts of time together, notice we didn't see them together at all during f2 and f3 rc parties. Plus, they seemed really really drawn to each other the first night.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

I may be eating my words in a few weeks (with a banana to boot) but guys, Dani's the one. I feel it in my bones and have for a few weeks. I cannot wait until next week so that we can put a little more of the Dandi puzzle together.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2374136;

I would love to see Dani as the bachelorette and I agree with you. I was very happy to see the banana clips last night. I thought it was hysterical and they finally showed a little chemistry between A&D now I know why she makes it as far as she has.

+ Reply to Thread