+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

seems odd someone out of the blue would come up with the affair story unless it was true. remember a lot of people that post messages actually do know these girls.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl1;2372234;
    seems odd someone out of the blue would come up with the affair story unless it was true. remember a lot of people that post messages actually do know these girls.
    I don't think it's odd it could be someone who just had a grudge against Danielle. Or maybe Danielle was dating this girl's ex so she wanted to make up storiesaout her. It happens all the time.

People say all kinds of things. I don't believe it for a second!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl1;2372169;
    I also thought I was a fan of hers but the ABC message boards are saying she had an affair with a married man...guess he would have been #3 regarding the psychic prediction...LOL
    What exactly do you hope to gain by spreading this rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2372289;
    People say all kinds of things. I don't believe it for a second!
    I don't believe this either, marlap. People will say all kinds of things. Take it with a grain of salt.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

I don't believe the rumours as they a just that rumours. If she was in a loving relationship, which it sounds as if she was, I don't think she would settle for anything less.

I just rewatched the RC ceremony from last week and noticed something. It probably doesn't mean anything but when Andy was giving Danielle the rose she paused before saying yes. After she said yes Andy let a heavy breath of air like he was holding his breath. Did anyone else notice this?

I like this woman a lot, but two things (in concert) from last week's show are perplexing me:

Danielle comments, while on the yacht, that she feels Andy doesn't even know her, as she hasn't had much time with him (that alone makes sense);

Andy comments just before the RC that he feels Danielle is the most invested in him (don't know if that makes sense or not, we haven't seen a lot of interaction between them, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened).

Those two things together just don't make sense to me - she has a sense that he hasn't got much in the way of clues about her, but he has a sense that he does. Definitely not on the same wavelength, it seems.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2373691;
    I like this woman a lot, but two things (in concert) from last week's show are perplexing me:

Danielle comments, while on the yacht, that she feels Andy doesn't even know her, as she hasn't had much time with him (that alone makes sense);

Andy comments just before the RC that he feels Danielle is the most invested in him (don't know if that makes sense or not, we haven't seen a lot of interaction between them, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened).

Those two things together just don't make sense to me - she has a sense that he hasn't got much in the way of clues about her, but he has a sense that he does. Definitely not on the same wavelength, it seems.
    I think a lot of what the women (or Andy) say on this show is something they have been told to say by the producers. Although we haven't seen a lot of Danielle and Andy's interaction, his statement makes more sense to me than hers since it appears to me he does know her quite well (but that's just how I see it). It COULD be that the producers saw the strong connection between those two and then told Danielle to express some concerns as she won't do it of her own accord.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

The Danielle you see on TV is the real Danielle. I have known Danielle since before High School...she is a sweet and loving person... and of course beautiful...she has some great genes.

Thanks for the insight, sassygirl2802. I dont doubt this for one minute about Danielle. She seems very sweet and down to earth.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread