+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

You know, I like this lady a lot. However, we've seen so little of her - and after the disaster that was Jerry's season (you know what I mean), I hate to pick anyone as a future Bachelorette. Never know for sure what you're really going to get.

I'm not really comparing Danielle to that miserable Jenn Schett (TMJS, for short), but the audience really and truly doesn't know (and in the case of TMJS, I don't think the production folks knew, either).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I don't know if anyone has already address this but...Has there ever been a bachlorette on any show as stealth as Danielle, that made it pass the F4?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2371659;
    I don't know if anyone has already address this but...Has there ever been a bachlorette on any show as stealth as Danielle, that made it pass the F4?
    No there hasn't it is very interesting

confused

I still think there is more to Danielle and Andy then we have seen. She has not had a one on one date. We have seen very little of their interactions, yet she makes it pretty far into the show, at least the f4. What are they hiding here?

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2365758;
    That's excatly what I thought when I heard Andy say that Danielle is the most invested of all the girls... To me she seems rather levelheaded, which doesn't mean that she's not invested, but that she doesn't show it. So we must have missed A LOT (thank you, Fleiss) between Dani and Andy!
    So Andy knows that Danielle is very invested in the "process" (I hate that word, but I can't find a better one right now) and still doesn't send her home... So I hope our sweetheart will get the final rose from him! If not, she'll be the best Bachelorette we have ever seen (although I have to admit I can't see her being all over a bunch of guys...)!!!
    Plus, Andy also said that Danielle is there for the right reason.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2371678;
    Plus, Andy also said that Danielle is there for the right reason.
    And wouldn't everyone be floored if she wins his heart?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2371682;
    And wouldn't everyone be floored if she wins his heart?
    You got that right!

She will, y'all hide and watch!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

I also thought I was a fan of hers but the ABC message boards are saying she had an affair with a married man...guess he would have been #3 regarding the psychic prediction...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl1;2372169;
    I also thought I was a fan of hers but the ABC message boards are saying she had an affair with a married man...guess he would have been #3 regarding the psychic prediction...LOL
    Come on, don't tell me you believe that stuff... this is internet, everybody who wants to can write anything about the girls to make them look bad! :nono Although I don't believe it at all, think about how many women in this country probably have an affair with a married man and don't know that he's married...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread