+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Good post, Jennie.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 04-27-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

katij Welcome to the FORT

We are really glad to have you here. Jump in anytime and enjoy the
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Bevin-Andy connection too strong to break.

Yes.
    It's obvious to me that Andy has the most intense emotional connection with Bevin.
    "YOU ARE MY SANCTUARY" -- Andy said to Bevin.
    That means his feelings for her are sooo intense, he needs her there to keep him sane during this whole INSANE process.

I think the smartest thing that Bevin should do at this point in the competition, where there are still many other girls she is competing against, is to enjoy her time with Andy, yet not show off, or brag about it.

I'm not saying that she has been, but she really has been spending much more time with Andy compared to the other girls. If she keeps her cool and shows her modest side, I think she has a great chance of getting to the end.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityDiva;2356128;
    I think the smartest thing that Bevin should do at this point in the competition, where there are still many other girls she is competing against, is to enjoy her time with Andy, yet not show off, or brag about it.

I'm not saying that she has been, but she really has been spending much more time with Andy compared to the other girls. If she keeps her cool and shows her modest side, I think she has a great chance of getting to the end.
    RealityDiva, I agree about your suggestion. I definitely wouldn't blame her (in fact I'd be surprised if she didn't) try to spend as much time as possible w/ Andy. This afterall, a show about finding 'love' and not bonding w/ your 'sorority' sisters at the mansion.
    I honestly haven't seen her going on about her time w/ Andy to the other girls, just in her PI and that is probably in answer to the producers pointed questions. She has been rather quiet about her Andy time and I feel pretty sure if she was bragging about it, the producers would not miss an exploitive opportunity for drama and rating and to cast more negatives on Bevin so she isn't considered the final one.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I like Bevin. She has had a tough time. She is there with a lot of other women who are competing to get Andy's attention. It must be difficult to her your ankle, live with strangers and still be competitive enough to capture Andy's attention. On top of that she is probably on pain pills and feels a little insecure since she can't necessarily ski down a hill with others! I think I would be emotional in that situation also. I am hoping she wins it all in the end.

For Bevin watchers: I've discovered another small tidbit to keep us going. It is on the first night when Tina is serenading Andy. When she goes for the word "free" and Andy swipes at his eye, he turns his head and the camera looks where he is glancing- directly at Bevin in the middle of two others in the outside doorway. It's the little things that keep the flotilla afloat.

Take heart - we'll get there.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2356281;
    I like Bevin. She has had a tough time. She is there with a lot of other women who are competing to get Andy's attention. It must be difficult to her your ankle, live with strangers and still be competitive enough to capture Andy's attention. On top of that she is probably on pain pills and feels a little insecure since she can't necessarily ski down a hill with others! I think I would be emotional in that situation also. I am hoping she wins it all in the end.
    I have sprained my left ankle several times, one time very badly. Pain pills are not needed nor are crutches. Sure it hurts for awhile but once you get walking on it after a day, you can maneuver just fine. You wouldn't want to indulge in a sport or rough activity but to say she has had a rough time and is in pain is just not true. A military wife has to be able to sprain her ankle and keep going!

Here is my beef with Bevin:

Bevin is attractive in her own right and I sense a strong physical attraction between her and Andy - the strongest we've seen up until this point. I find the numerous tattoos we've seen on her body to be a bit "low rent" (nothing wrong with tattoos, but not everyone can rock multiple tats like Angelina Jolie can - but it's just my opinion so please don't hate me for it) but I can see why the good doctor is physically drawn to her...a lot of men would find her attractive!

That said, she injured her ankle and has been milking it to the point where many viewers find her antics annoying. Maybe it's just her way of playing the game and getting Andy's attention, but it's still irritating to watch. Just because your ankle is hurt does not mean you need to have a meltdown when getting ready for a date. How does a hurt ankle prevent you from doing your own hair and makeup? She was clearly frustrated with the situation, but it was hard to sympathize with her when she proceeded to show up to the group date sans crutches and sporting high heels! Was her ankle injury THAT bad after all?

And furthermore, when Andy asked everyone what their idea of a romantic date was and Nicole answered, "Cabo" and Bevin just sat there and sulked, "I don't know." What the...? Why is she still sulking at that point? Because her injury prevents her from answering a simple question? From sitting there and socializing like a normal person? It's not like Andy asked the women to run laps around the lake or something. Yeesh. Get a grip, girlfriend.

If Bevin wins this, I would be very surprised considering the unsympathetic edit she received last week.

I'm sure you guys have heard by now that Bevin was previously married and that it ended in divorce. Now, I personally think divorcees deserve a second (or third, or fourth...you get the picture) shot at happiness and shouldn't necessarily be judged on the basis of their previously failed marriage(s), but I think Bevin's divorce will hurt her chances of ending up with Andy.

I saw and heard in an Extra interview with Andy where they asked him what was the most important thing he was looking for in a woman, and his answer was "The main thing I'm looking for in a woman is underlying family values....a desire to have children...a marriage that lasts for an entire life." Pretty strong words from Dr. Baldwin, don't you think? The man seems to know what he wants.

I think Bevin's divorce will definitely factor into Andy's overall decision making process. I've been impressed with his choices thus far...he is a Bachelor that seems to think through his decisions more than I've seen other Bachelors do because I really think he is trying to stay true to who he is and what he set out to do from the very start - find a woman to make his wife. And somehow, I don't think he's looking for a woman who's already been there, done that. Not to say that Bevin doesn't deserve another chance at a happy marriage...but Andy seems to have certain convictions about marriage/ family values that fall on the conservative side. I could be wrong though!

You can find a video of the interview at andybaldwin.com

+ Reply to Thread