+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

I just don't see Andy as enamored with Tessa as he is Bevin. I'm not saying there have to be 'fireworks' between he and Tessa..YET, but I just fail to see any romantic connection as of yet. I think when they are together one on one, their talks and time together have been somewhat strange. As another poster said previously, there is very little eye contact among he and Tessa. Im not convinced Tessa is really "into" Andy..not at least as a lifetime partner.
    Will her feelings grow? Who knows..but I wouldn't want to commit unless I knew wholeheartedly the person was totally in it for marriage. He's here to find a wife, hopefully. She knows this, yet still commented how there are other girls there who really really like him. That points to Bevin, IMO. Whoever he chooses in the end, whether it be Bevin or Tessa, I hope they are as crazy about Andy as Bevin is.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

The Bevin Kayak Flotilla is launched and ready to start paddling toward the FRC!

There's just the matter of getting past the five boats, trains and automobiles in front of us. But, we, and she can do it.

I have two points to make from the boot camp episode and the Tahoe episode. The last thing she says while she is on the ground and Andy is crouched over her is, "I'm so embarrassed." Immediately after, the ambulance siren wails, so I'm not surprised no one has picked up on that. In Tahoe, she is also embarrassed, as well as frustrated, that she is a grown woman who can't carry her own bag. Remember that she is also probably on pain meds, and from experience they can really bring you down, if not knock you out.

Okay, one more point - when they are in his suite, as she moves over him, she asks, "and how was your day?" He gets a silly grin like he did on the porch the previous RC party when she admired (tongue in cheek) the city lights, and that is when she says something like, "Do you want to give me a check-up?"

There are little nuggets of encouragement for Bevin watchers, but they are few and far between, unfortunately.

The overall edit of them as a couple continues to grow from sizzling attraction to growing knowledge of each other's lives and a shared intimacy of hopes and dreams, so there is an indication that their attraction can continue to grow toward love.

Go Bevin! Go Andy! Nerds rule!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Another tidbit about Bevin is that she has an Aunt and Uncle (they are married) that are both currently active doctors in the army stationed in Colorado.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I just wanted to weigh in on the "whiny Bevin" thing. Having had a few NASTY sprained ankles, I can personally attest that the darn things HURT. Being on crutches HURTS even more. And, if you're on pain meds, you're pretty well knocked out and sleeping. Yes, if the swelling has gone down some you can force yourself into heels, but you'll be in horrible grit-your-teeth pain. As respects doing your hair, etc. - well I have to stand in front of a mirror to do my hair & makeup or iron a dress, all of which are awkward on crutches.

Maybe Bevin is a whiner, or maybe she was just in pain. Andy is a doctor, I think he'd have a pretty good idea if she were faking it.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Newbie

I went to high school with Bevin in Issaquah, Washington. She is not a whiny, cry baby at all. She was an all star athlete, quiet, and really sweet. I did not know her that well, because she was a year ahead of me, but she was always really nice to everyone. The editing makes her seem weak, but she is a tough girl, from a real, suburban town. She is not a fake girl. I think you would be surprised what they can do with editing. Besides, if we were in these women's places, how many of us would come off a little crazy? Whiny? Stupid...I think most of us would.

FORT Newbie

Tessa seems to be the buddy of the group. She isn't a fire starter, there is no real connection. You don't watch them and think, wow, there is something there. I think Tessa is kinda boring...

Then there WAS Stephanie SC. Who the heck thought her up. She wasn't even that cute. She was a body and ears. That is it. Stuck up and irritating, I was over that girl after the first episode. I am glad Andy saw the light. She was not for anyone who wasn't paying for it.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

katiej to the FORT. Thank you for even more insight into Bevin's true off-screen character. I'm sure that is the person Andy is seeing, and I wish they would show more of that person to us.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT, She-ra and katiej.

We have a thread set up in our Spoilers & Speculation forum for friends and acquaintances of the show participants. We'd love to hear more about the 'real' Bevin.

Here's the thread: Does anyone personally-know any Bachelor participants?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2352739;
    I just don't see Andy as enamored with Tessa as he is Bevin. I'm not saying there have to be 'fireworks' between he and Tessa..YET, but I just fail to see any romantic connection as of yet. I think when they are together one on one, their talks and time together have been somewhat strange. As another poster said previously, there is very little eye contact among he and Tessa. Im not convinced Tessa is really "into" Andy..not at least as a lifetime partner.
    Will her feelings grow? Who knows..but I wouldn't want to commit unless I knew wholeheartedly the person was totally in it for marriage. He's here to find a wife, hopefully. She knows this, yet still commented how there are other girls there who really really like him. That points to Bevin, IMO. Whoever he chooses in the end, whether it be Bevin or Tessa, I hope they are as crazy about Andy as Bevin is.
    I see the opposite. I see him intrigued and incredibly curious with Tessa. There's something there that HE has to chase and find. Tessa doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve and throw herself at Andy the way that Bevin does.

I think because Tessa is being guarded and approaching this in a cautious manner shows how committed she IS to marriage and finding a mate.

Bevin on the other hand, appears to be looking for a good hot bed partner

Fort Fan

The natural, unforced, intense connection Andy/Bevin have is so obvious to me. Andy said on the last episode that he had seen the "evolution of Bevin" and what they experienced during their time together was the most enjoyable, intimate, and emotional time he has spent with any of the women so far. He also said "knowing that there is a woman in the mix like Bevin makes me feel like there is going to be a happy ending to this story" Bevin has already set a very high standard for the type of connection Andy is looking for. I just don't see any of the other women rising to the occasion and replacing the strong feelings Andy has already developed for Bevin.

+ Reply to Thread