+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Article this morning said "on own since age 15" maybe because she has an extremely high IQ and graduated HS 2 years early... Of course maturity doesn't go with that if you look at her ex-husband...

FORT Newbie

Did anyone else notice that Bevin's "undergarments" were shown twice? It looked like she was wearing white Spanx. She kept pulling down her dress to cover up. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2350498;
    Article this morning said "on own since age 15" maybe because she has an extremely high IQ and graduated HS 2 years early... Of course maturity doesn't go with that if you look at her ex-husband...
    Around age 15 is also when her parents divorced...that could have something to do with her comment. Maybe her dad wasn't around much after that.

Her mom lives in Sammamish in a neighborhood where houses are on the market for $1.5 million. She got it in the divorce.

Yeah but it's Seattle. A simple three bedroom ranch in the right neighborhood would go for a million - right?

Quote Originally Posted by GoTessa21;2349673;
    Tessa is reserved because she doesn't want to get hurt with all the feelings she has inside. She can't look at Andy, because she's falling in love...and the more she falls in love, the more it's going to hurt every time Andy makes out with Bevin -- or Danielle.

I don't like Bevin at all. She's not pretty -- she's not that interesting -- and trust me...just because you're physical with someone doesn't mean it's LOVE.
    I am in total agreement with you ....I believe that the physical attraction that Andy felt for Bevin is just it...and.. in the end Andy has to decide who really is inside his heart ...and the woman who wants him NOT BECAUSE HE IS A DOCTOR...AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN ALONE BUT BECAUSE ....SHE REALLY DO LOVE HIM...AND THAT IS WHAT REALLY COUNTS!!!....I believe that Tessa will fall-in-love with Andy after the "Getting To Know You" stage and so as Andy !!!.........I just remembered....CHARLIE(Model/Actor) and SARAH (Nurse)...last year's BACHELOR

I thought there was zero rapport between Bevin and Andy. Granted, the producers showed us only what they wanted us to see, but what they showed us was nearly unbearable. Andy doing all the talking, with Bevin doing nothing more than playing the role of a yesman. And then being physical. Like an empty-headed slut. It was very frustrating to watch.

Like I said before, I realize that the producers may just want it to seem that way. But I felt extreme pity for Andy because there seemed to be a huge lack of substance in the connection . Honestly, does she have anything intriguing to say at all?

I don't even find her physically appealing. She must have some good pheromones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2348915;
    ... because I think Bevin is very pretty.

Personally I am looking at the non verbal communication between Andy and all of the Bachelorettes. Thus far he has the best non verbal connection with Bevin. They have a natural and unforced attraction to each other
    I agree on both statements, but I also think Andy and Bevin have the best verbal communication as well. He is very natural around her, and he always makes eye contact with her. His conversation about being a "nerd" his dreams of being an astronaut etc. was a conversation unlike with the others. It's something you talk about with someone you're VERY interested in.
    He tends to stare away when talking with most of the other girls.. Also, if you watch how he kisses the other girls, it's very tight-lipped.

What I also noticed on this weeks episode was that during their alone time, while Andy was carrying her down the hall, his hair was SO neatly combed to the side, and the very next scene it was pretty messed up. I think there was alot more cuddling than we were shown.

But aside from that, I also like Tessa. If you listened to the episode when the girls were debating who would come back from the Tessa/Peyton date, Bevin mentioned she hoped it was Tessa because she and her became friends. I also like Tessa who seems to have true feelings for Andy..which is why I think both Tessa and Bevin have genuine feelings for Andy, but I think Andy is just more connected to Bevin.

I also don't think Bevin is whiny or catty. I find her reaction to be somewhat how Ian used to react when he saw Meredith dating the other guys. It was heartache.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-27-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2352322;
    I also don't think Bevin is whiny or catty. I find her reaction to be somewhat how Ian used to react when he saw Meredith dating the other guys. It was heartache.
    I don't find her really whiny or catty either. I thiknk she just craves time with Andy.

But I do think that the edit she is getting is way different from Ian's in that her utterances are being shown as annoying the other women. I haven't watched every Bachelor, but in the ones I've seen, I don't think the winner has ever been shown to be annoying to the other contestants, although they have been shown to have aspects that annoy and raise doubts for the Bachelor/ette, the way Ian was.

And with Bevin they seem to be kind of going out of their way to show the other women being annoyed about her desire for one-on-one time and such. To me, that seems a lot more like the kind of edit the runners-up get (which may or may not be really really indicative of what the runners-up or winners are really like, of course). The way they're showing other women rolling their eyes at Bevin's one-on-one time requests and the like are certainly making some people in the audience dislike her more, I'd think, and I don't think they want a bunch of people disliking the winner, if they can help it.

You have got to be kidding me!! Sure...Tessa is a nice person, I GET IT! But so is Andy. He needs to end up with someone that challenges him, and I tell you this...Tessa is not going to be one to challenge.

[mod edit] Bevin is not a timid person like Tessa. To be honest, I don't even know how Tessa got to be a frontrunner in the first place. Every conversation her and Andy have is forced and awkward.

Don't you find it weird (and annoying) that every night before the rose ceremony she gives Andy the same speach, "Whenever I'm with you (Andy) I like it...but when I'm away from you I wonder if I should even be here." BLAH, that's all you have to say to the man you might marry?!!!

She doesn't even know why she is there most of the time and you're telling me she is going to win this thing?!! Bevin is falling for Andy and she is doing what any level-headed girl would do when falling for a guy...she is being aggressive.

[mod edit] I think Tessa is a good person but I don't know her personally, so I guess I can't call her an 'empty headed slut'. [mod edit] By the way...Bevin is HOT!!

P.S. When does this kayak take off, because I'm getting ancy!
    Last edited by Mariner; 04-26-2007 at 02:59 PM.

I have to disagree, I think Bevin is immature, childish, whiny, and a cry baby. She is high maintenance and needy. If Andy chooses her (which, I do agree, he might because he does seem to be very attracted to her), it will be a big mistake. With the type of career field he has, Navy doctor, he will be gone for long periods of time and will not be able to give her the attention she craves. I think Tessa would be a better choice. But, so far, he does seem to be more enamored with Bevin.

I like Andy and will feel somewhat sorry for him if he choses Bevin, but it will be his choice. You can't help who you fall in love with and if that is happening with Bevin, he will choose her. And, maybe they'll be able to work it out. Although, I have my doubts.

I can't understand why the editing shows her flaws so blatantly though. That seems strange to me. Very interesting.
    Last edited by aname; 04-26-2007 at 03:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread