+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2424526;
    I just watched the part of the ATFR when Andy and Bevin where there on youtube... that is freaking painful to watch!!! I felt so sorry for Bevin... I'm wondering if the problem those people there have is stupidity or cruelty?! First, she says that some thing are better left unsaid and that audience woman has nothing better in mind than asking her WHAT is better left unsaid (that's like asking someone who just said that he's never heard of a country named Burkina Faso "Great, and what's the capital?"... she doesn't WANT to say anything...). But I think what happend after that was even worse... she was almost choking trying to hold back her tears when she said that if you really loved somebody, you DON'T WANT TO KNOW why you were rejected and than Andy starts with his "Ok, how about you just ask me why you didn't get the final rose... well, my answer is...". He's really a jerk... and as if that isn't cruel enough, his "reason" is even more cruel... He basically said that all he needed was Tessa saying that she loves him... sounds like he didn't care at all that Bevin told him the same, and that she really put her heart out there!!! I'm so impressed how Bevin handled it... I would have slapped him, or actually, when he started with his reasoning, I would have said "I just said I DON'T want to know, so SHUT UP!"
    Ok, I'm done...
    Bravo, couldn't have stated it better. Granted he is happy with his choice but he was a jerk to Bevin and she was a class act sitting there with him. And TPTB through her to the wolves in the ATFR show. BAD:nono :nono :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2424535;
    Estella,

It has been well discussed by many that were present at the ATFR taping that Andy only jumped in with an answer when Chris had been hounding and hounding Bevin to answer the question. Don't hate him for answering... as the producers were making sure that it wasn't going to be left unanswered.
    Well, if he didn't want to hurt Bevin even further, he could have just said "The reason for chosing Tessa was that I had stronger feelings for her." But coming up with the love declaration he wanted to hear from Tessa is really mean imo since Bevin declared her love as well... I agree that maybe Andy had to say something, but he could have worded it better and less hurtful for Bevin. I know that most people crave for watching other people being hurt, but Bevin's been hurt enough already, so forcing her to listen to a reason for being rejected when she was already crying (almost) was simply unnecessary...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

ITA..Estella. It was just like rubbing salt in the wound.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2424564;
    Well, if he didn't want to hurt Bevin even further, he could have just said "The reason for chosing Tessa was that I had stronger feelings for her." But coming up with the love declaration he wanted to hear from Tessa is really mean imo since Bevin declared her love as well... I agree that maybe Andy had to say something, but he could have worded it better and less hurtful for Bevin. I know that most people crave for watching other people being hurt, but Bevin's been hurt enough already, so forcing her to listen to a reason for being rejected when she was already crying (almost) was simply unnecessary...
    I so agree with you Estella. I think that was so uncalled for. But if Andy truelly wanted to help her out he should have said. Look, she clearly does not want to hear my answer. Bevin if you would like to hear later in private I will be more than willing to tell you after the show. IMO Andy just wanted to save face with Tessa and make him self look better. When in fact it made him look worse to me.

Here is Andy's song to Bevin.

HINDER LYRICS

"Better Than Me"

I think you can do much better than me
    After all the lies that I made you believe

Guilt kicks in and I start to see
    The edge of the bed
    Where your nightgown used to be
    I told myself I won't miss you
    But I remember
    What it feels like beside you
    I really miss your hair in my face
    And the way your innocence tastes
    And I think you should know this
    You deserve much better than me

While looking through your old box of notes
    I found those pictures I took
    That you were looking for
    If there's one memory I don't want to lose
    That time at the mall
    You and me in the dressing room
    I told myself I won't miss you
    But I remember
    What it feels like beside you

The bed I'm lying in is getting colder
    Wish I never would've said it's over
    And I can't pretend... I won't think about you when I'm older
    Cause we never really had our closure
    This can't be the end

(And I think you should know this)
    (You deserve much better than me
    )

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2424857;
    ITA..Estella. It was just like rubbing salt in the wound.
    perfect analogy angelic_one

he didnt need to word it the way he did... like as if he was just keeping Bevin warm on the back burner until Tessa decided if she wanted him or not :nono

no class

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2425054;
    perfect analogy angelic_one

he didnt need to word it the way he did... like as if he was just keeping Bevin warm on the back burner until Tessa decided if she wanted him or not :nono

no class
    Exactly. I think I would have hit him with my cast if I was her. Andy you may be an officer but you are no gentleman.

IMO Andy just wanted to save face with Tessa and make him self look better. When in fact it made him look worse to me.
    Sue, I couldn't agree more. I could not believe his "excuse". He should have just said his feelings were deeper for Tessa. Period.

He came off looking like a jerkwad by saying he was basically waiting until she declared her love. Defo salt in the wound and more to save his face with Tessa.

I was very angry with the whole treatment of Bevin, so it's cool to see others who were as upset as I was.

Finally got back in here. I couldn't remember my darn password. lol I haven't posted since the Travis/Sarah season.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2425098;
    Sue, I couldn't agree more. I could not believe his "excuse". He should have just said his feelings were deeper for Tessa. Period.

He came off looking like a jerkwad by saying he was basically waiting until she declared her love. Defo salt in the wound and more to save his face with Tessa.

I was very angry with the whole treatment of Bevin, so it's cool to see others who were as upset as I was.

Finally got back in here. I couldn't remember my darn password. lol I haven't posted since the Travis/Sarah season.
    I feel your pain, not only with the forgotten pass word but the treatment of Bevin

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2425021;
    I so agree with you Estella. I think that was so uncalled for. But if Andy truelly wanted to help her out he should have said. Look, she clearly does not want to hear my answer. Bevin if you would like to hear later in private I will be more than willing to tell you after the show. IMO Andy just wanted to save face with Tessa and make him self look better. When in fact it made him look worse to me.
    Very well stated sue1961! If Andy wanted any redemption after dragging Bevin through the mud the last four episodes, he could have at least "reached deep down in his soul" and spared trying to make a fool of her once again on national television. He is such a disappointment, and I hope whoever TB11 is and Fleiss will be a tad more sparing of the next F2...but, I definitely know better than to hold my breath for that.

I am vowing not to get emotionally invested in TB11. I doubt it will happen, but that is certainly how I am going to go into it!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2425169;
    I am vowing not to get emotionally invested in TB11. I doubt it will happen, but that is certainly how I am going to go into it!
    I know what you mean but I'm sure we will get drawn into the flame just like moths.

+ Reply to Thread