+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

I am totally aboard the Bevin kayak.
    As for the whining and such last night. meeh. I'm still a fan. I'm sure it was just edited that way or she was PMSing or something, who knows. Anyways, I think she is a lovely match with Andy and hope she makes it far!

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2348502;
    I think Bevin is so craggy looking. Really hard looking, not pretty at all. Add to that her whiny behavior from last night's show, and I can't understand why she's still there.
    She's scary--what was all that high school bathroom stuff?

Yikes.

Run, Andy, run.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ceastar04;2347876;
    All I can say is that Andy needs to study the look that Bevin had on her face when he gave her the rose and her attitude when accepting the rose. This is what you are going to get Andy if she doesn't get her way!!!
    I think Bevin had that look on her face because she was frustrated with all of the drama going on in the house. She looked emotionally exhausted and worn down by all of the cattiness.

I think it is good for Andy to see the good the bad and the ugly side of Bevin. If Andy can accept her good and not so good side and love her inspite of her weaknesses and imperfections they have a solid foundation to build a long term meaningful relationship upon.

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2348502;
    I think Bevin is so craggy looking. Really hard looking, not pretty at all. Add to that her whiny behavior from last night's show, and I can't understand why she's still there.
    I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because I think Bevin is very pretty. Andy has said on the show he finds Bevin very attractive.

Think about all of the footage the producers have to splice together to produce one episode. I am sure all of the bachelorettes whine and complain multiple times everyday, it is just human nature. The producers are focusing mainly on Bevin to drive the story they have decided to tell.

Personally I am looking at the non verbal communication between Andy and all of the Bachelorettes. Thus far he has the best non verbal connection with Bevin. Bevin is smart. She has realized in order to get Andy's attention she is going to have to step up the intimacy. She was the first to kiss Andy underwater in the pool, then again on the patio during the last rose ceremony, and then again during their one on one. They have a natural and unforced attraction to each other. She has definitely raised the bar for the other women.

Lets get serious people, Tessa and Andy do not have much chemistry. She has a hard time even looking him in the eyes. Bevin had a rough episode...sure... but you cannot deny the connection between her and Andy. They definately have the best connection of the remaining ladies...emotional and physical...hubba, hubba!!!

Let me hop on that the kayak, because I'm riding it all the way to the ring ceremony (I hope)!!! Go Bevin!!!!!

I am in that kayak too, I think we will need a bigger one. I don't find her whinney, well maybe a little. But they all are a little bit. I find it more frustration. She is in a lot of pain, isn't this a 2nd injury to her ankle. ANd to top it off she is in a compition for a man she likes who is very active and fit. I don't think most of us would act any better.

As far as her monopolizing the date, Andy pulled her away, not the other way around. To me it looked like Steph thought if it works for Bevin, maybe it will work for me. I also didn't like how Dani inched herself in there. There was no reason for her to go over there. That was Stephs time with him. I didn't care for that. I am liking her less every episode, and by previews for next week she shows the jealousy even more.

As far as the rose cermony and Bevin, The looks on some of the girls faces during this. especially Nicole. she was the worse. I think there was a lot of tension/drama in the house before this. It may have nothing to do with Andy. Not to mention her ankle.

FORT Newbie

Tessa is reserved because she doesn't want to get hurt with all the feelings she has inside. She can't look at Andy, because she's falling in love...and the more she falls in love, the more it's going to hurt every time Andy makes out with Bevin -- or Danielle.

I don't like Bevin at all. She's not pretty -- she's not that interesting -- and trust me...just because you're physical with someone doesn't mean it's LOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2349599;
    I am in that kayak too, I think we will need a bigger one. I don't find her whinney, well maybe a little. But they all are a little bit. I find it more frustration. She is in a lot of pain, isn't this a 2nd injury to her ankle. ANd to top it off she is in a compition for a man she likes who is very active and fit. I don't think most of us would act any better.

As far as her monopolizing the date, Andy pulled her away, not the other way around. To me it looked like Steph thought if it works for Bevin, maybe it will work for me. I also didn't like how Dani inched herself in there. There was no reason for her to go over there. That was Stephs time with him. I didn't care for that. I am liking her less every episode, and by previews for next week she shows the jealousy even more.

As far as the rose cermony and Bevin, The looks on some of the girls faces during this. especially Nicole. she was the worse. I think there was a lot of tension/drama in the house before this. It may have nothing to do with Andy. Not to mention her ankle.
    Welcome to the Bevin Kayak flotilla. The more the merrier. It looks like we will continue to face rough waters, but we need to keep our eyes on the Finish Line - Andy's proposal to Bevin and her acceptance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Im DEFINITELY in the kayak along with you guys! I don't dislike Tessa, but comparing her to Bevin, I find her very very bland and boring. Bevin excites Andy..its written all over his face when he's with her. Face it..he is very attracted to her, and I think Tessa was right when she said some women (Bevin) really really like him. What sets Bevin apart from the others is that she isn't afraid to show that she is really into Andy.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-25-2007 at 04:47 PM. Reason: removed spoiler
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

[FA Edit] I like her . You go girl. Chemistry, lust call it what you want. It has to be there for love to grow. I don't see that reaction to anyone else. So count me in I am on the love train.......
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-25-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Other posters can say good AND bad things about contestants.

+ Reply to Thread