+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

If you noticed, when Andy asked if he was what Bevin thought could be her husband, life partner etc, they totally cut that out. Next thing you know, Bevin is smiling and telling Andy that they definitely have the passion. That was not her answer to his question.

I saw that too, something was definitely edited out. I can see why Tessa fans think she will win, but I really see the love with Andy and Bevin.
    How does Andy feel electricity in his soul like he never felt before, melt every time he is around Bevin and then send her home?

And what about the hot luau dancing.

Maybe the bad editing was to throw us off.

The only thing that could really mess this up is the hometown date. If Andy's family doesn't like her or it doesn't go well....then Bevin could be in trouble.

I am so hoping she is F1.......she will be inconsolable if she isn't.

I'm still on it too, and crossing my fingers!

I hope Tessa wins, but for the record, I have begun to like Bevin more than at the beginning. Bevin has so much invested (well both girls do) that I can see her being totally devestated if Andy doesn't choose her!
    Last edited by lildago; 05-21-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;2409262;
    If you noticed, when Andy asked if he was what Bevin thought could be her husband, life partner etc, they totally cut that out. Next thing you know, Bevin is smiling and telling Andy that they definitely have the passion. That was not her answer to his question.

I saw that too, something was definitely edited out. I can see why Tessa fans think she will win, but I really see the love with Andy and Bevin.
    How does Andy feel electricity in his soul like he never felt before, melt every time he is around Bevin and then send her home?

And what about the hot luau dancing.

Maybe the bad editing was to throw us off.

The only thing that could really mess this up is the hometown date. If Andy's family doesn't like her or it doesn't go well....then Bevin could be in trouble.

I am so hoping she is F1.......she will be inconsolable if she isn't.
    That entire scene was edited so poorly. It was very choppy. I agree. The conversations did not flow at all, and why? If Bevin and Andy were having really good heart to heart conversations, and she is F1, I would have enjoyed seeing it?

This story reminds me of Trista and Ryan. We all could see how in love Ryan was with Trista and knew she was going to pick Charlie. It is unmistakable how much in love Bevin is and the majority see him picking Tessa. My heart believes in Bevin and Andy. I'm in the kayak going against the flow.

Probably the biggest thing in Bevin's favor is that Andy knows she is REALLY into him.
    In fact, he said that in episode #4.
    "Bevin is really into me."
    Guys like that. They like it when a chick is nuts about them.
    He might feel Tessa isn't as into him the way Bevin is.
    I'm sure Tessa has fallen for Andy, but not the way Bevin has.

Bevin fell early and hard for handy dandy dr. andy!!! I will hurt for her and with her if she isn't the one.

Oooooo. That was a difficult one to watch.

I feel very bad for Bevin. And you could tell how upset Andy was to have to tell her. He did not want her to hate him. That was the first time I think a Bachelorette was totally speechless until after she got into the limo.

I hope that she does find love some day and that she is happy.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I have admit that Bevin wasn't my favorite (that was Danielle) , but that I liked her pretty early on despite her negative edit. I really wanted her to be the one now that Dani was gone, and I cried when Andy let her go... I liked this guy most of the time, but now I will never forgive him for telling Bevin several times that he loved her and then sending her home! That's just wrong imo... and to everybody who thinks that Bevin didn't really love Andy: Did you see her eyes??? She was completely devastated and hurt... I think the fact that she didn't say anything told more than any words would have... And she deserves the greatest respect for leaving with so much class!!! Many F2 girls were really mad at the bachelor, and in this case, she would really have had a reason for it!!! But even though Andy told her that he loved her, she said she should have known that he didn't... I can't say how impressed I was with her! And I wish her all the best for her future, she really deserves better...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I can't believe ABC didn't know that the girls' faces should be facing the wind at the FRC. It was so distracting to see them trying to constantly push the hair out of their faces while Andy was speaking to them. Aaarrgh! Even Tessa had a huge chunk of hair in her mouth when Andy kissed her. It would have looked sooooooooo much better if they could have reversed the positions and let the wind blow toward Andy's back. All that time in the styling chair, only to have it all blowing in your face!

And Bevin clearly needed to wear waterproof mascara. Poor thing, she had black mascara running all over her face along with the wind blowing her hair into her eyes. I was actually very uncomfortable watching it.

+ Reply to Thread