+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2408174;
    Why would Bevin wear a watch on the same hand that he's going to put the diamond ring on? I'd think that she would not want anything to distract from the ring, imo.
    The previews show her wearing the watch on her right arm during her final date. I don't see any jewelry except for earrings in the previews of the FRC.

Okay, this is it. It's here. I can almost feel the love between Bevin and Andy through the screen, the chemistry is so right. However - in the previews, at the home towns, it looks like he is distancing himself from her at the dinner table when she explains about her upbringing. His shoulders contract and his eyes go down. He does not defend her. Wanting to see if she can hold her own, or finding fault? Also in previews, when he greets her in PA by the car, he only has one arm around her, while she is hugging him and smiling for all she is worth.

At this point it doesn't matter whether the women express their love for him, he is looking for his deepest connection (bach word one more time) and will probably be very selfish and introverted in the process. I can see him choosing Tessa - she is paper perfect for him and raised his male chase instincts; and I can see him choosing Bevin - natural chemistry and yin to his yang. But, to choose Bevin, he will truly have to seize the day - be open to her, warts and all. Can this conservative take the leap when it comes to the sticking point?

How many hours left?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2402999;
    Thank you!

Of the many videos, I saw it too in every single one. YES it is evident that they have the passion but they have everything else too.
    Fleiss is showing us the physical to throw us off, imo.

If you noticed, when Andy asked if he was what Bevin thought could be her husband, life partner etc, they totally cut that out. Next thing you know, Bevin is smiling and telling Andy that they definately have the passion. That was not her answer to his question.
    Count me in the kayak crew, 'cause I definitely got my battle scars for defending the true lovestory (Andy & Bevin).

i<3realitytv, I noticed it too. It's the kind of conversation one would have if they are serious about developing a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2408247;
    The previews show her wearing the watch on her right arm during her final date. I don't see any jewelry except for earrings in the previews of the FRC.

Okay, this is it. It's here. I can almost feel the love between Bevin and Andy through the screen, the chemistry is so right. However - in the previews, at the home towns, it looks like he is distancing himself from her at the dinner table when she explains about her upbringing. His shoulders contract and his eyes go down. He does not defend her. Wanting to see if she can hold her own, or finding fault? Also in previews, when he greets her in PA by the car, he only has one arm around her, while she is hugging him and smiling for all she is worth.

At this point it doesn't matter whether the women express their love for him, he is looking for his deepest connection (bach word one more time) and will probably be very selfish and introverted in the process. I can see him choosing Tessa - she is paper perfect for him and raised his male chase instincts; and I can see him choosing Bevin - natural chemistry and yin to his yang. But, to choose Bevin, he will truly have to seize the day - be open to her, warts and all. Can this conservative take the leap when it comes to the sticking point?

How many hours left?
    Thanks Arielflies, I hadn't seen the watch.

I'm still on the kayak ~ I see a love story between Andy/Bevin ~ it jumps across my tv screen.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-23-2007 at 04:27 AM.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Crystal Allen

Oh Lord...I wish it were Bevin. I think she really and truly is ready to be a wife and mother. I think she is better suited to the inevitable difficulties and challenges in being a military wife than Perfect Elegant Little Tessa is.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-21-2007 at 04:11 PM.

I am still a Bevin fan she is the ONE.

I do as someone posted a long time again believe we have a Officer & Gentelman parallel story happening here in sorts. We have a girl from the othre side of the tracks winning the officers heart. She has his soul.

It has not been promoted as such as it would be too obvious but we also have an ending of our first divorcee (as was Byron) & our first technically no one on one dates allotted by ABC. That means that the chemistry was so hot & the connection that everyone else had to measure up.

You will hear from ABC that this has been one of the most difficult edits to date fro there show was between Bevin & Andy.

His head is with Tessa but his heart & soul is with Bevin.

Is he going to throw away an experince & feeling that he has never felt before?? Not likley!!

=Six Degrees;2408543;]Oh Lord...I wish it were Bevin. I think she really and truly is ready to be a wife and mother. I think she is better suited to the inevitable difficulties and challenges in being a military wife than Perfect Elegant Little Tessa is.
    Hmmm...interesting that you see it that way. I must be watching a completely different show because Bevin is the one who doesn't seem able to handle any adversity. She is the one who is always sobbing and complaining.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-21-2007 at 07:01 PM.

I so hope Bevin is Andy's chosen one. I have seen the love, passion, fire and electricity with them every week. IMO, if Andy chooses Tessa, he is only settling for the safe choice. The passion, fire and electiricity may come but I doubt it if he has to initiate all the romance in the relationship.

FORT Newbie

Do you all really think Bevin wins? I am so nervous for tonight!!!

+ Reply to Thread