+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

I don't want to wait anymore. The suspense is killing me.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2406139;
    Tessa is his safe choice but Bevin is his adventure of a lifetime. Let's hope the boy will leap into the adventure with all his gusto!
    I think there's a certain point when an adventure of a lifetime sounds like a great idea...but then it turns out to be a nightmare with too much drama. (I say this 'cause I've dated the male equivalents of Bevin when I was younger and much more immature.) I don't think "safe" is a bad choice, especially when that person is Tessa. In my own little perfect ending, I hope Dandy will pick Tessa. But I am dubious whether the relationship will last, regardless of which woman he selects. I do think that if she isn't selected, Bevin would make a feisty and fun Bachelorette (as would Danielle--I don't think Tessa would want to subject herself to this type of thing again). I think this will be a fun show to watch tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2406247;
    Thank you Cailg I did not know how to do it. Thanks again I just voted not that mine will make a difference I voted for Bevin

I know I voted too for Bevin, but the Bevin votes are low.

The votes are low, but maybe that's because Bevin is not the obvious choice? I don't think the kayak is taking on water just yet!

I am in that kayak also. And I am not getting out. I refuse to get on the hammock. I'll go down with the kayak first.

I'm in the kayak, too! And no, we're not taking in any water, yet. We're floating along just fine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

I am so glad tonight is finally here! I really hope Bevin is the one who won Andy's heart. It seems like us Bandy's are definately in the minority. In past seasons of TB has anyone ever got the final rose and had such a minority with these boards?

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2393213;
    did anyone notice bevin wearing "the watch" in the screen cap for next week?

what does this mean? dogtags?
    Why would Bevin wear a watch on the same hand that he's going to put the diamond ring on? I'd think that she would not want anything to distract from the ring, imo.

FORT Fan

I too am so glad that it will all end tonight. And I'm glad that there are a few souls left in the Kayak! I've never before been so invested in a reality show contestant as I have been in Bevin and really hope she'll be the one.

Though in a way, I'm happy its almost over with as I'm ready to get back to "normal" TV watching! Like I can't wait for "Age of Love" to start on NBC next month!

+ Reply to Thread