+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Suzannadana;2399865;
    Yes, Skatemom, good post.

WHY would someone put themselves in a place where they are almost guaranteed get their heart broken if they are so adamant that they do not want to get it broken. (Tessa.) Seems naive and immature to me.
    EVERY season of the bachelor the girls, esp. the final ones, talk about not wanting to get their heart broken...it's the nature of the beast and IMO doesn't speak to maturity or naiivete at all.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I just got a chance to read this thread and let me say, Ariel, that summary is very good and convincing to me.. I wondered too what Andy was going to say (or really did say before they edited Gatsby interrupting him?). At least it looked edited to me.. Even when he called Bevin the "wild child" it sounded affectionate to me and not judgemental.
    i but that was the basis of her words).. It doesn't matter what the surroundings are if you're with the one you love and I see that in Andy and Bevin just as the Tess fans see it w. her and Andy!
    Perspective is a very subjective thing, and i have to say, I respect both sides of this discussion and the passionate responses of so many, but since this is Bevin's thread, I'm sticking to the Kayak and my thoughts on her!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2404927;
    I just got a chance to read this thread and let me say, Ariel, that summary is very good and convincing to me.. I wondered too what Andy was going to say (or really did say before they edited Gatsby interrupting him?). At least it looked edited to me.. Even when he called Bevin the "wild child" it sounded affectionate to me and not judgemental.
    i but that was the basis of her words).. It doesn't matter what the surroundings are if you're with the one you love and I see that in Andy and Bevin just as the Tess fans see it w. her and Andy!
    Perspective is a very subjective thing, and i have to say, I respect both sides of this discussion and the passionate responses of so many, but since this is Bevin's thread, I'm sticking to the Kayak and my thoughts on her!!
    I just love it. Can't wait till monday when he proposes to Bevin

I hope you are right. But I am worried.

I think we will find in the end that ABC will tell us that this has been the season that has been the hardest to edit for them.

It was fast & spontaneous & hit like a ton of bricks taking Andy & Bevin by surprise & also ABC.

The other stuff is banter from Chris trying to get us to the end. Wait till the show is over & he tells you what he really thinks. lol

I am still on the Bevin Love Boat. Even tho we are a much smaller base.
    Plus it's not that I dislke Tessa, she's wonderful. There is more to life than pleading.. Andy did have to plead alot to get her to stay...
    On the ABC message board said there was a poll here but I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by cjgrice;2406086;
    I am still on the Bevin Love Boat. Even tho we are a much smaller base.
    Plus it's not that I dislke Tessa, she's wonderful. There is more to life than pleading.. Andy did have to plead alot to get her to stay...
    On the ABC message board said there was a poll here but I can't find it.
    I agree, I don't think Andy would have been as persistant with Tessa in real life, the chase is fun at first but it does get old. Because Bevin wore her heart for him to see, I would bet he would have picked Bevin from the get go in a real life situtaion given the girls would have acted the same way. I know both have not been edited to their true personalities.

He knew with Gatsby that Bevin was the one who loved him and he was hesitant about Tessa and Danielle.

Tessa is his safe choice but Bevin is his adventure of a lifetime. Let's hope the boy will leap into the adventure with all his gusto!

cjgrice, the poll should be here: Bevin or Tessa? Who gets the final rose? ***REVISED***

I'm firmly on this kayak and am looking forward to the FRC tomorrow night~!

Bevin Andy
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Im sitting right beside you, Pansygirl on the kayak! Tomorrow night cant get here soon enough!!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread