+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

She is beautiful in that picture of her smiling huge in the red dress. She just beams. Are you in the kayak with us, ruralchick?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ruralchick;2402707;
    I joined just so I could say I really like Bevin....and that she is a pretty woman. There I said it!
    Methinks Lt. Andy has the same opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2402636;
    I even emailed KOMO when they were talking aobut all the realitytv (dwts and amer idol) stars from Seattle - theydidn't include Bevin.
    They did an interview with Mer??
    I'm in Tacoma and I hear NO buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I don't watch very much TV, except for the Bachelor and the Mariners I read the local papers on-line and have heard and read next to nothing about Bevin. Didn't they interview her mom when the show first started? I thought I heard that. Yes, there was more press about Meredith than Bevin, and Mer was from Portland!

And just my two cents......some people are trying to portray Tessa as the wealthy one and Bevin as the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. The house they visited during the hometown visits (Bevin's dad's, right?) was in a very affluent area in the greater Seattle area. Being that it was waterfront, it was very easily a $1+ million dollar home. Not that it matters in the long run, really, but wanted to defend Bevin a bit!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

to the Posting Portion of the FORT ruralchick!

Grab a paddle and jump in a kayak! There is one more reef we have to cross before beaching at the Sullivan Estate and climbing the hill to the deck.

Sorrry for the LONG Post.

That reef is the visit with Andy's extended family coming this next Monday. It appears from the preview that at least one of the normally verboten subjects (religion) will be discussed. It is possible the other (politics) will also be discussed, but we may not see that portion. How will Bevin fare in her explanations? Will she win over the grandparents? Is she in for some tough grilling from Andy's sister? Will Andy be able to keep his hands off of her?

She also has to follow Tessa who probably set a very high bar in parental relations (such as Sarah B. had to follow Krisily in Charlie's season.)

I've been off-line most of the day because I re-watched all the episodes in order, with what I hope was a down low and open mind. What I noticed is that throughout the show, both Bevin and Tessa questioned and second guessed their reasons for being on the show, but in different styles. Tessa questioned the process and Bevin questioned being in a competition. Andy needed to reassure both women that he wanted them to stay and follow it through. Thus the "pleases" during the Tahoe date for both women. Tessa continued to pull back and doubt, and Andy kept reassuring her with "please" until it finally, by the F3 date, the word became an inside joke to them.

Except for what Andy terms "affection" with Bevin, the playing field for the two women had been fairly even up to the F3 dates. Then Bevin began to chalk up more points with her openess and serious discussion. According to Andy, her other elements were added onto the passion they shared. Even with Tessa beginning to let down her guard, Andy still wasn't sure if she was there 110% for him.

I found the sounding board session with his friend, Gatsby, to be very interesting. "Dude!" Jeez, that guy talk thing makes me laugh. Anyway, He analyses each woman in the order of the dates. Tessa felt just right until Danielle, who increased his feeling for her, until Bevin...He described the qualities he likes in each of the women and when he starts what sounds like it could be a long list for Bevin (the wild child), Gatsby cuts him off. I wonder what else he would have said. Asked which woman he thinks is the most into him, he pauses then says Bevin - yada yada, then jumps right into how Danielle can read his moods...he didn't mention Tessa. Maybe because Bevin was his last date before meeting Gatsby, her qualities were fresher in his mind than Tessa's. A fly on the wall during that conversation would have been VERY helpful.

The thing I noticed throughout the show is that except for when they are goofing around, Andy has a mostly serious expression with Tessa; but his expressions with Bevin, for the most part, are warm and playful.

To sum up, even though I think I kept a fairly open mind while rewatching the episodes, I still come away with a warm and fuzzy feeling for the interactions between Andy and Bevin. Keep on Paddling.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My absolute favorite moment from the Fantasy Date, was when Andy and Bevin are dancing with the hawaii dancers! They are having a ball, and it's pretty funny watching it! It made me smile to see them having loads of fun and not really caring one bit about anything in the world but just having fun with each other!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I thought the dancing in the suite was sweet too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2402977;
    I thought the dancing in the suite was sweet too.
    Yeah I agree, that was sweet! Notice my avatar!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Great avatar! To me, they are such a romantic pair. I saw a video of different moments they shared, and I saw laughter, tenderness, and yes, love.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2402993;
    Great avatar! To me, they are such a romantic pair. I saw a video of different moments they shared, and I saw laughter, tenderness, and yes, love.
    Thank you!

Of the many videos, I saw it too in every single one. YES it is evident that they have the passion but they have everything else too.
    Fleiss is showing us the physical to throw us off, imo.

If you noticed, when Andy asked if he was what Bevin thought could be her husband, life partner etc, they totally cut that out. Next thing you know, Bevin is smiling and telling Andy that they definately have the passion. That was not her answer to his question.

Ohh. . . . . . .It's Love!

+ Reply to Thread