+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Ugh. What an ugly person Bevin is. I wanted to smack that sour puss right off her face during the RC. What in the world is her problem? She completely monopolized dinner, then she had her special quality time and had some great one on one time during the cocktail party. She has nothing to complain about. And she was crying and carrying on after this RC (seen in the season preview after the first episode). She can't even be happy after she has her rose.

And what was all the whining about getting ready? Seriously, I can't walk in high heels on a good day, let alone on a sprained ankle so it must not have been that bad. And I could see if she was maybe upset because she was going on the skiing date and couldn't ski because of her ankle. But they were going gambling. Something that could easily accomodate her "injury". And all the time she spent whining could have been spent getting ready. I'm not really sure how a hurt ankle prevents you from putting on make-up or even blowdrying your hair.

I really don't like her, can you tell??
    And watching Andy make out with her makes me want to wretch. Ugh, she can leave any time now thanks.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

All Aboard the Bevin Kayak! From the looks of it, a two-seater kayak is all that will be needed to float the Bevin fan base. *sigh* I've liked her from their first shared laugh and I continue to enjoy their building romance. From initial attraction to lust to love, it can happen; and if I paddle fast and hard enough, this kayak will finish in first place.

All right, so on the emotional connection side, it looks like we are running at least fourth in this race; but the more time she can have with Andy, the faster that connection can grow. Pain, frustration and tears. There is no gain without pain - so they say. Feel the pain, Bevin...there will be gain.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2347688;
    All Aboard the Bevin Kayak! From the looks of it, a two-seater kayak is all that will be needed to float the Bevin fan base. *sigh* I've liked her from their first shared laugh and I continue to enjoy their building romance. From initial attraction to lust to love, it can happen; and if I paddle fast and hard enough, this kayak will finish in first place.

All right, so on the emotional connection side, it looks like we are running at least fourth in this race; but the more time she can have with Andy, the faster that connection can grow. Pain, frustration and tears. There is no gain without pain - so they say. Feel the pain, Bevin...there will be gain.
    Oh good, I'm so glad to see there's a Bevin kayak afloat. I really like her, think she's beautiful and down to earth, and I love the heat between those two.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

I am now on the Bevin kayak since things didn't go good with D.....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

All I can say is that Andy needs to study the look that Bevin had on her face when he gave her the rose and her attitude when accepting the rose. This is what you are going to get Andy if she doesn't get her way!!!

Ok. I've made up my mind. I don't like Bevin. She isn't getting a flattering edit. The scene in the bathroom did it for me. All that crying and then she shows up on the date in high heels. Unless she is talented enough to do her hair and make-up using her toes instead of her hands....there was no reason for her to be whining about getting ready. That just clinched it for me. Now, because I don't want her to win....she probably will. Bleh.

I like Bevin. She's smart and athletic. But she seems to have a grump dissapointed look about her. I know Andy likes her, and she more mature than some of the others. She'll be in the top 3 or 4. But I'd rather Andy pick Tessa, truth be told.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2347958;
    I like Bevin. She's smart and athletic. But she seems to have a grump dissapointed look about her. I know Andy likes her, and she more mature than some of the others. She'll be in the top 3 or 4. But I'd rather Andy pick Tessa, truth be told.
    Bevin may be more mature in years (I think she is the eldest of the remaining 6), but not in attitude. The tears and dramatics are turning me off and I would think Andy would get tired of the whining also (if he hears it). I'd rather he pick Tessa too.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I like Bevin too. That was very perplexing though, when she showed up in high heels. I thought the other women were showing a lack of compassion, but I was envisioning Lee Remick in "The Omen", in the hospital getting ready to leave. She doesn't seem nearly as tough as she claims to be.
    But I do like her, probably the most.

I think Bevin is so craggy looking. Really hard looking, not pretty at all. Add to that her whiny behavior from last night's show, and I can't understand why she's still there.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread