+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Bevin is my favorite.....I hope she wins it all.....The edit shows you what they want you to see. I think she would make a great wife, if he got deployed she would just continue her education. She seems to be a caring person and I believe anyone in that kind of environment would crack.....you are all vying for one man's attention so of course it would get to a person....I think she has "sown" her wild oats and is now ready to settle down....Course I like Sadie last year and look where that got me...I always tend to like 2nd place

It looks like I'm in the minority here but Bevin has been getting on my nerves. She reminds me of the class teacher's pet wannabe. And it just drove me nuts when she went outside at the last FRC and whined about not having one-on-one time with Andy when he just spent hmmmm...how many hours alone with her at the hospital...she just rubs me the wrong way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2337998;
    It looks like I'm in the minority here but Bevin has been getting on my nerves. She reminds me of the class teacher's pet wannabe. And it just drove me nuts when she went outside at the last FRC and whined about not having one-on-one time with Andy when he just spent hmmmm...how many hours alone with her at the hospital...she just rubs me the wrong way.
    You (we) may be in the minority but definitely not alone. I have always found the "edited Bevin" a bit too aggresive to be a good fit for Andy and am not sure how she would acclimate to the reality of being a navy wife. JMO.

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2337998;
    I think all of the girls whine and complain that is just human nature. The big question is who's whining/complaining actually makes it on the show. IMO Bevin and Andy have such a strong connection/attraction to each other that the producers have to use the whining and complaining to put doubt in our minds about Bevin and Andy. If they only showed Bevin in a positive way it would be apparent to a lot of the viewers she is the frontrunner for the proposal/final rose.

I also like Bevin. She is a good antidote to "aren't you sweet" Danielle and Tessa. She would also be a good antidote for our way toooo serious Lt. Dr. Bachelor. At this point their instant chemistry seems to have given him an outlet while he reaches out to everyone else. It may not leave an indelible mark on his heart (he said he was glad she could continue - not very glad) but at this point she is good for him and great for the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hey guys

As a reminder, NO spoilers are allowed in any contestant thread in this forum - that's why we set up the Spoilers & Speculation forum - so that we could keep spoilers that could potentially spoil the show for some out of this forum.

Thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

The jury is still out on Bevin, for me. She had a decent edit and then a not so good second edit and the third...because she got injured, she didn't get to go on the date....so I'm still waiting to see if I like her or not. She isn't my least favorite, though. I do think she is pretty.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I agree with you, katgib13. She was one of my favorites after the first show, then after the second show, I felt she was too whiny and needy. Well, I'm NOW on the fence.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2339246;
    I also like Bevin. She is a good antidote to "aren't you sweet" Danielle and Tessa. She would also be a good antidote for our way toooo serious Lt. Dr. Bachelor. At this point their instant chemistry seems to have given him an outlet while he reaches out to everyone else. It may not leave an indelible mark on his heart (he said he was glad she could continue - not very glad) but at this point she is good for him and great for the show.
    I feel Bevin is way more challenging (this is something Andy said he wanted in a woman) than Tessa. Bevin has that mystery to her, and seems like she could be a lot of fun. She'd always keep Andy on his toes, so to speak. I think this compliments Andy's character so much. I agree..Andy is way too serious at times, and I think Bevin would be the one to bring out the fun side of him at times.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I'm not interpreting Bevin's frets as whining. The last two shows, he hasn't sought her out for 1:1 time and she's worried that he won't get to know her and she'll fall by the wayside. However, when they do get together - whew! Their cuddle on the terrace was both hot and comforting. Her PI afterward says that she is comfortable with him and growing closer to him even without all the attention. I can't wait to see how this relationship grows.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread