+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Fort Fan

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Here are a couple of quotes I heard Bevin say during the season previews from the first episode.

"I put it all on the line. I let him know how I felt and hopefully he feels the same way."

"I will get the final rose. Definitely"

Bevin just seems like a hard livin' woman to me. But I liked her better on last night's episode than previously.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2335308;
    Bevin just seems like a hard livin' woman to me. But I liked her better on last night's episode than previously.
    I don't mean this in a bad way, but her tattoos reflect her journey in life and imo this journey had lots of bumps in it. Bumps mean baggage to a guy and baggage is something they don't usually seek out in a mate. However, if love strikes the baggage is very often worth it to a guy.

I hear what you are saying. I wasn't thinking so much of the tatoos as just a hard edge to her face somehow. You know how you can look at people and they seem a little hardened by life? Bevin does not seem very soft to me. Andy seems pretty soft, in a nice way. Like a "nice boy." Bevin's got more of the been-around-the-block aura. It's all just perception though. She looks like a milder version of Candace.

Ah, but when she glows, she glows. I think I would use the word pragmatic rather than hard to describe her aura. She doesn't seem to be a dewy eyed idealist, which may be a good complement to Andy's enthusiams. She might tone him down and he might liven her up. She does seem to be as commited to accomplishing goals as he is, so that seems like a compatibility factor. There just might be enough yin and yang to make a relationship between them work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I liked Bevin in last's night's episode. I like that she took the drill sargeant seriously and was motivated to get the rose.

The first week, I loved Bevin, last week, I was kind of iffy about her, this week love her again.
    She was so awesome during the boot camp!! Go Bevin!

I liked Bevin better before last night's show. There is something a little off about her. One minute she is strong minded and kind of tough, the next she is a weak, emotional little kitten. Her emotions are too changeable and all over the place, for no real reason. That inconsistency bothers me and should bother Andy if he is aware of it. Women like that are too unpredictible. Andy seems like a very stable, together person and people like him usually attract unstable women. Again, I am making judgements based on editing, but she still bothers me.

I know several people who hard on the outside and mushy on the inside, especially once you get to know them. Kinda like a Cadbury egg. They put up a tough exterior to protect their fragile emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2335402;
    She doesn't seem to be a dewy eyed idealist, which may be a good complement to Andy's enthusiams.
    I can see that. I am, after all, probably comparing her to the kittenish enthusiasm of Sadie and Jen.

+ Reply to Thread