+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

I definitely see that he's attracted,but because they are going to be showing Bevin's flaws, I just don't think she's in the Final
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Bevin was my favorite from day one..just going by the pictures, because I missed the first episode She just looks to have a real sweetness about her. I'm anxious to watch the show tonight. I hope my opinion of her is still confirmed after tonight.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Bevin showed a bit of her possesive side last night (4/9 episode) - She seems a bit controlling, none of which I would think Andy would rave about - so I am not so sure what the connection is - I guess he has yet to see that side of her!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2323027;
    Bevin showed a bit of her possesive side last night (4/9 episode) - She seems a bit controlling, none of which I would think Andy would rave about - so I am not so sure what the connection is - I guess he has yet to see that side of her!
    I agree. I was totally feeling the Bevin-vibe in the first episode, but now, I'm not too sure. I guess I will just have to keep watching.

Well, after watching Bevin in last night's episode, she is not my favorite for my Andy. she is way too into herself, and too demanding. NOT traits I would think Andy would be looking for.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I would like to know her story. Contradictions have been noted between her statement of "being on her own since 15" and her mom calling the newspaper to gush. At this point she is appearing more and more complex. I don't think she is faking her attraction to Andy, and her impatience with not getting 1:1 time with him is very real and understandable. The good news is that he also seems to feel an attraction toward her (the male physical first thing) and I hope they can get to the emotional layers before too long.

Did anyone notice that at the pool her shoulder tat seemed larger and different than it had before? When I first saw it in caps, I thought it was her name in fancy script, then during the pool scene I thought I saw it was two lines - the upper in non-english and the lower in an oriental character letter. I hope she tells us the meaning in a future show.

Go, Bevin. Fight for your time; though last night it looked like it wasn't needed. You looked as relieved to receive a rose at the 2nd RC as Sarah B did receiving a date rose during the Charlie season. I hope you find Andy as Sarah found Charlie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I get a vibe of almost desperateness about Bevin that is unattractive. Almost like she is trying too hard. She seems a little more complex than some of the other girls he's shown an attraction toward.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2324925;
    I would like to know her story. Contradictions have been noted between her statement of "being on her own since 15" and her mom calling the newspaper to gush. At this point she is appearing more and more complex. I don't think she is faking her attraction to Andy, and her impatience with not getting 1:1 time with him is very real and understandable. The good news is that he also seems to feel an attraction toward her (the male physical first thing) and I hope they can get to the emotional layers before too long.

Did anyone notice that at the pool her shoulder tat seemed larger and different than it had before? When I first saw it in caps, I thought it was her name in fancy script, then during the pool scene I thought I saw it was two lines - the upper in non-english and the lower in an oriental character letter. I hope she tells us the meaning in a future show.

Go, Bevin. Fight for your time; though last night it looked like it wasn't needed. You looked as relieved to receive a rose at the 2nd RC as Sarah B did receiving a date rose during the Charlie season. I hope you find Andy as Sarah found Charlie.

Yes. ditto this.... Go Bevin

Did anyone notice that at the pool her shoulder tat seemed larger and different than it had before?
    Yes! The first night, you could hardly see the tatoo on her shoulder. And the straps of her dres werent that incredibly wide. But at the pool it looked like a very wide tatoo. Weird. Maybe she covered some of it with makeup the first night?

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2327170;
    Yes. ditto this.... Go Bevin
    I ditto this a 3rd time.....Go Bevin! (Even though I think that Tessa and Dani are the Darlings...it looks like Bevin will get him!)

+ Reply to Thread