+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2362604;
    Exactly, Arielflies. These two women (Tessa and Bevin) are as different as black and white. While Tessa seems sweet, she in my opinion, does not compliment Andy's personality that much from what Ive seen, so far..but maybe later, we will actually see the love story unfold, should she win. I see Bevin as a very passionate lady who is seeking love..and if she feels she found it in Andy, then I'm not going to put her down. May the best woman win..whoever stole his heart.
    I totally disagree with you regarding Tessa and Andy not complimenting each other and here's why. For those of you familiar with the colorwheel understand that the "complimentary color" is the color directly opposite on the colorwheel. Opposite colors "compliment" each other as they bring balance. In romance, sometimes people are looking for someone that "completes them" to steal corny line from a movie. For instance, Trista and Charlie were alike in personality but she chose Ryan because he completed her and vice versa. Bevin is alike Andy in a lot of ways but Tessa Completes him. She has enough in common with him that they can have fun doing activities (skiing, triathelons etc) but their differences allow them to be strong in area where the other one is week and they "compliment" the other one. I don't think Bevin is as bad as they are editing her to be, however they don't give the chosen that negative an edit while showing what looks like immediate attraction. This is the Kirsten edit or the Charlie edit.

I hope Andy chooses Bevin... they look wonderful together and I like how passionate they both are....

Tessa is too serious and she has that square flat pug face...... everytime I see her and Andy sitting together.... it looks odd to me.... Andy has such a prominent jaw and angular face and Tessa's head looks like a big old box

Just my opinion

I can't wait to see who he chooses.... I'm usually dead wrong so it will probably be Tessa

confused

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2363199;
    I hope Andy chooses Bevin... they look wonderful together and I like how passionate they both are....

Tessa is too serious and she has that square flat pug face...... everytime I see her and Andy sitting together.... it looks odd to me.... Andy has such a prominent jaw and angular face and Tessa's head looks like a big old box

Just my opinion

I can't wait to see who he chooses.... I'm usually dead wrong so it will probably be Tessa
    I think Andy looks good with Bevin too though most people will disagree. I think Tessa looks really cute at times, but I don't find her to be at the least bit beautiful. She seems to have a great personality though.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2363209;
    I think Andy looks good with Bevin too though most people will disagree. I think Tessa looks really cute at times, but I don't find her to be at the least bit beautiful. She seems to have a great personality though.
    same here rachael.... I don't find her beautiful at all

and even though she's a bit too serious for my liking I do agree with you that overall she seems to have a nice personality

I don't dislike Bevin. She gets along well with Andy. But she withheld some really important info that I think he will be surprised to hear. Not that he will judge her for being married young, but for not feeling it was ok to bring it up to him sooner.

She does seem needier to me than the others. But she sure can keep up with Andy when it comes to going and doing things; like kayaking.

To me, she sometimes looks older than 28. But I can be catty....meowza!

I think her family date should go well as the preview looked as though Andy was carrying her into the private overnight date room.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

I think that we are being fooled by the editing and Bevin indeed wins.

on Bachelor 1- Trista was the classy one; Amanda was the blonde bimbo.

Amanda won.

Not that I'm saying that Bevin is a blonde bimbo because she's obviously not (she's had an interesting life).

If not Bevin, then Danielle wins.

I can't imagine Andy eliminating Bevin after their fun fantasy date so most likely Danielle leaves at final 3.

Hi All,

Well I have to say something and want to get it out.

BEVIN- Is in lots of like with Andy.

1. The first episode she comes out of the limo and his eye’s light up. Then they sit together on a patio or something. He is leaning into her…yes she was very receptive. She says something to the fact she has battle scars from mountain biking. He looks at the scars and says they are HOT. They can start feeling some Chemistry.

2. She did hurt her ankle and from my prior experience it takes awhile to heal. I do not call injuring one’s self as whining, IT HURT.

3. Bevin is sent to the hospital and Andy goes with her as her IS a Doctor. The cameras are not with them as it was unexpected thing to have happen. We do not know if they were taking or not I will leave that to your own imaginations.

4. She is hurt and cannot do the things the other women can do. Andy then senses his caring soul and talks to her for a few minutes trying to reassure her.
    5. Special time. He does pick Bevin. She did ask how your day was, he slacked off and she asks if he needed a check up. He responds to that and there is ELECTRICITY in the air. He is carrying her in his arms that night and something changed.
    6. Bevin has not had a one on one date with Andy YET. So cut some slack for all of those that think discussing her divorce should have been discussed with others around. Wouldn’t you want to be totally alone with him to tell him that? Anyway it does not matter as he has lived with a woman previously, and her divorce is going to be no big deal.

7. This is the first one we have seen falling in love during the show…
    I for one hope they will be very happy as Bevin is the ONE. I do not see that kind of Chemistry with any one other than Bevin.

8. I am tired of all the bashing going on. Yes she complained to Amber get over it, she’s frustrated. No alone time. That’s all she has said. Nothing has she said about any other girls than "Tessa" Monday night. Since she did get the Cinderella date she was concerned.

9. Bevin did get the first Rose at the RC, not Tessa.

Now that I have vented you can vent on me not Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by cjgrice;2363506;

Now that I have vented you can vent on me not Bevin.
    No actually we can't.... you're new to this board and we arent supposed to vent on each other but we are allowed to vent about the contestants/participants all we want. (within reason of course)

welcome to the fort

to the FORT, cjgrice; and join the kayak flotilla if you wish.

Thank you for your positive post in the Bevin Thread. It is super when a couple can start with zizzling chemistry and then explore the emotional connection. There have been signs over the last couple of episodes that that has begun to happen. Once the divorce is out in the open and they can discuss and discuss it (probably off camera) they can move forward. What will probably be shown on camera is Andy's shock and PI regarding his shock and then a scene of Bevin being comforted by her father. That means for some, it will be a surprise if he chooses her for the fantasy dates. Oh, the outcry if he does! Can't wait.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Welcome to the Fort, cjgrice! Lots of positive messages regarding Bevin, and you have added to it. Thank you! I hope that you continue posting with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread