+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

The majority of the attention comes from Bevin's non-fans reading her myspace and posting what they saw.
    I am sure she likes the attention, she has over 1700 friends on her myspace, that connected with her in some fashion. I am friends with Bevin on Myspace, I sent the request to her, she did not seek me or others out to become her friends/fans.
    fame? except a select few that had some sort of "fame" prior to the bachelor, TB is, "most" of the participants claim to fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2481978;
    Very well said, angelic! Some are interested in what she posts on her fan site, and they will believe that it's true. Others don't care about what she has on her myspace. So why can't those that claim that they couldn't care less about Bevin and what she has on her myspace actually PROVE that they don't care and stop criticizing her for everything she does?
    I think the answer is the same as why can't people who didn't want Tessa to be "the one" stop criticizing Andy & rehashing the ILY's, etc. The Bevin fans & the Tessa fans are all fiercely loyal. They are going to stick up for their favorite, no matter what. And also, they tend to criticize the "opponent". It was that way thru the season & has continued. I hope it all dies down when we start hearing more about the new season.

FORT Newbie

time and time again.....Bevin definitely love the media and fans attention showered on her . She is continuing her diminishing existence as F2 by dragging in Andy wherever it benefit her popularity. Gosh does it matter to the world that she partied with Fox people ? Wonder who is a bigger mediaxxxxx .

Seems to me it is rather ludicrous to be "fiercely loyal" to a tv character. This giant image created to garner ratings and extend a tv series a few more seasons. Defending a created character's honor against an imaginary "opponent" no matter what is a rather absurd concept in the real world.

Bevin is not the antithesis of Andy and Tessa. She is not some villain to their hero. If one is good, that does not mean the other is bad. Tessa won the game and the prize. Bevin came in second.

When posters stop talking in terms of we/they and opponents and fierce loyalty, perhaps they will cease getting a like response.
    If we stop talking like there are two exclusive groups here - perhaps there won't be, and people who just want to freely talk about the show will come back.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2484601;
    Seems to me it is rather ludicrous to be "fiercely loyal" to a tv character. This giant image created to garner ratings and extend a tv series a few more seasons. Defending a created character's honor against an imaginary "opponent" no matter what is a rather absurd concept in the real world.

Bevin is not the antithesis of Andy and Tessa. She is not some villain to their hero. If one is good, that does not mean the other is bad. Tessa won the game and the prize. Bevin came in second.

When posters stop talking in terms of we/they and opponents and fierce loyalty, perhaps they will cease getting a like response.
    If we stop talking like there are two exclusive groups here - perhaps there won't be, and people who just want to freely talk about the show will come back.
    Well said again, my friend. It truly is much ado about editing.

Maybe we can bring your exceptional posts to the forefront at the beginning of the next season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Excellent post JELLE. You nailed it. I loved the part about just because one is good does not mean the other is bad. Bevin is nowhere close to being a "bad" person. She did come in second. And when it comes to falling in love on a reality show - second could be just as close as first!

FORT Fogey

I surely don't know Bevin's mind, but it seems to me that by posting his picture and his emails she is simply trying to show that in spite of how it ended, there is no bad blood, so to speak, between them. They are on friendly terms.
    However, it doesn't take much intelligence to understand when reading several boards that there are a great many people who would like to deny her almost the right to even exist based on what we know can always be a highly questionable edit, the fact that she was F2, and she has the audacity to still show her virtual face and let her virtual voice be heard instead of slinking off into oblivion like she deserves to.
    To be fair, however, this seems to be the reaction with fans who polarize after every season. It is just worse this season because this one was more successful and lasted longer before there was any sign at all of a crack.

Her fan page indicates she has a new bf! Good for her!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2532191;
    Her fan page indicates she has a new bf! Good for her!
    Good for Bevin, I so hope she finds happiness. My bet is that he's not much like Andy.

Congratulations Bevin on your new relationship. Stay happy and best of everything to you!

+ Reply to Thread