+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1161101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

That's just it...the note wasn't revealing at all. I think the point of it all was to show to some viewers perhaps even from other message boards that she is indeed friends with Andy. There's some who cannot understand that she and Andy can still remain friends/friendly. If he's ok with the picture on her site (which I personally feel he is), and he sends her a casual note , then I guess I don't understand the bewilderment.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 07-19-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

For me, the bewilderment is that the emails, real or not, are 100 percent content free. If she's attempting to demonstrate they are friends, well, at least for me, that doesn't cut it. It's the type of conversation I'd have with people who are barely acquaintences. If she's attempting to show they are still in touch, and civil with each other, she did get that done.

Although, I must admit, I could not care less if they are best of friends, close confidants, or never speak again.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2481762;
    I don't have one iota of a problem with her posting pictures of them on her site, and I certainly believe 100% that they are friends. I just think that that was quite an odd email trail to post on her webpage. There's no significant content to it so it's not very newsworthy, so what's the point?
    We all have different opinions about this, but IMO, Bevin is most interested in keeping whatever fan base that she has involved. She likes the attention and this is the only basis she has for any sort of fame. jmo Also, this doesn't make her a bad person, just a person who needs attention.

I think she posted the emails not to show they are friends but to show that Andy doesn't care that she has the photo up. Personally what I find odd is why anyone really cares what she has on her mypsace. The whole thing is silly if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2481935;
    I think she posted the emails not to show they are friends but to show that Andy doesn't care that she has the photo up. Personally what I find odd is why anyone really cares what she has on her mypsace. The whole thing is silly if you ask me.
    I guess I am confused, once again - nothing new there. This is from her fan myspace, yes? The whole purpose of the fan myspace is to feed those people who do care about what she has posted there.

But, I do tend to agree, the whole thing (and I mean the whole thing) is silly.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Yes, it's a myspace site. I agree, myspace IS where people post what might interest their friends..it interests some, and not others.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I thought it was established long ago that Bevin has two myspaces. One that is for her real friends, and one that is for her fans. The one for her fans is the one where this appeared, isn't it? Meaning, she's not posting anything on there that might be of interest to her friends, as that's the role her private myspace plays.
    I cater to the Regs!

This is true, Miss Thing. I guess we should label the her fanspace and her myspace.

Yes..this myspace I believe is her fan-based page. So yes, I would think her friends already would know this.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2481963;
    Yes, it's a myspace site. I agree, myspace IS where people post what might interest their friends..it interests some, and not others.
    Very well said, angelic! Some are interested in what she posts on her fan site, and they will believe that it's true. Others don't care about what she has on her myspace. So why can't those that claim that they couldn't care less about Bevin and what she has on her myspace actually PROVE that they don't care and stop criticizing her for everything she does?
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread