+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2480872;
    Why would she post a personal email trail?
    Once again, this just seems like the odd behavior that should give him assurance he chose the right person (IMHO). Good grief, that is weird. And not very respectful of his privacy either.

Why would Andy sign one as Andy and the other Andrew.

Are they called swim races, or swim meets, swimming races, swimming competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2481280;

Are they called swim races, or swim meets, swimming races, swimming competitions.
    My children swam and they were called swim meets,but other terms may be used in other parts of the country.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2481280;

My son swims in college and I have been all around the country attending his competitions (including Hawaii) and have never heard them referred to as "swim races". They are "swim meets". Now it is quite possible (and probably so) that in the triathalon world that is how they are referred to, but in the competitive swim world they are most definitely meets.

In my opinion, Andy is alright with this, or he would tell her to take it down off of her site. I think he, Tessa and Bevin are all friends more than any of us realize. What I find more perpelexing is why ALL this posing he's doing, and people expecting it not to get a reaction.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2481419;
    My son swims in college and I have been all around the country attending his competitions (including Hawaii) and have never heard them referred to as "swim races". They are "swim meets". Now it is quite possible (and probably so) that in the triathalon world that is how they are referred to, but in the competitive swim world they are most definitely meets.

I agree on this, VERY strange to call it a "swim race" which instills HUGE doubt as to if Bev is just having fun with us. My niece swims on that level as well, NEVER heard it called a "swim race". Bevin's behavior is a puzzle to me and I feel that we have no way of knowing if this is THE Andy or not, thus I disregard it completely. I prefer to let Andy and Tessa speak for themselves. I will say that if it is Andy he has every reason to believe that Bevin will post his comments because that's what she does.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2481443;
    In my opinion, Andy is alright with this, or he would tell her to take it down off of her site. I think he, Tessa and Bevin are all friends more than any of us realize. What I find more perpelexing is why ALL this posing he's doing, and people expecting it not to get a reaction.
    Exactly angelic_one he can do all kind of wierd behavior and thats ok. I think what Bevin has on her myspace is her business. I could see if it was a personal picture he gave her but it was a photo of the net. I don't think she meant any harm by it and I surely don't think it is an attempt to break them up or to hurt them.

A swim meet is the event that you go to and has lots of swim races included -hours/days worth. Each event is a race. "How are you going to swim your race?" "What is your race/event?" "What races/events are you swimming?" "My race/event is the 400 IM."
    Perhaps triathletes call the swim portion of the event the swim race. They do have an individual time for each part that makes up the whole. Unlike a swim meet with multiple events, don't triathalons usually have only one event and participants only race once?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2481443;
    In my opinion, Andy is alright with this, or he would tell her to take it down off of her site. I think he, Tessa and Bevin are all friends more than any of us realize.
    I don't have one iota of a problem with her posting pictures of them on her site, and I certainly believe 100% that they are friends. I just think that that was quite an odd email trail to post on her webpage. There's no significant content to it so it's not very newsworthy, so what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2481762;
    I don't have one iota of a problem with her posting pictures of them on her site, and I certainly believe 100% that they are friends. I just think that that was quite an odd email trail to post on her webpage. There's no significant content to it so it's not very newsworthy, so what's the point?
    I don NOT think that the point of posting those mails was to feed us with news, I think it was simply to show us that she really does keep in touch with Andy. I don't think it helps, cause those who doubt that she is friends with Andy and Tessa will also doubt that these mails are real... but I guess that's the reason why she posted it.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread