+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Has anybody any idea of who started the BevinPowers.net site? This is very interesting. I wonder if Bevin knows about it.

FORT Fan

This is a post to say thank you to Bevin, my favorite, for making the show so enjoyable. So sorry about the way they chose to edit you. After reading Tina's blog, I realize that they made a story and gave "personalities" to each woman. As Tina said, the conditions were so horrible and she had to wait each week to see how they would edit her! (The women ALL cried alot during the show) Poor Bevin, a broken foot on top of unsanitary living conditions! Now, all of the women who have disparaged Bevin, apologize, please. They edited, cut, voiced over the entire show. Disgrace!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2451649;
    This is a post to say thank you to Bevin, my favorite, for making the show so enjoyable. So sorry about the way they chose to edit you. After reading Tina's blog, I realize that they made a story and gave "personalities" to each woman. As Tina said, the conditions were so horrible and she had to wait each week to see how they would edit her! (The women ALL cried alot during the show) Poor Bevin, a broken foot on top of unsanitary living conditions! Now, all of the women who have disparaged Bevin, apologize, please. They edited, cut, voiced over the entire show. Disgrace!
    I have never disparaged Bevin, but I have to admit I was a Tessa fan all the way. However, in all fairness, in going back over the tapes, I saw a lot of things that I think were unfair to Bevin. Things like her reactions at times to Tessa. For one, when Tessa's name was omitted from the playground date box, Bevin said "There's no Tessa on the list" or something like that. It wasn't said at all vindictively or nastily, just kind of sweetly bringing it to everyone's attention. Also, when Tessa left on her diamond date, Bevin's response was sort of a disappointed sigh and the comment "Lucky girl" about Tessa. Again, not nasty or vindictive. Like I said, I am a Tessa fan, but think there has been a lot of manipulation to make Bevin look like the bad guy.

Thank You Polar opposite for the tribute to Bevin, i total agree,
    TPTB made Bevin into someone she wasn't, as well as a lot of the other girls in the house. Tessa was lucky with her edit and I'm sure she and Andy know that. Best of luck to Tina, Bevin and all the other girl's. I will now look at this show as nothing more than entertainment no matter what the outcome might be. Tina's blog was a true awakening with regard to this show.JMO

I agree polar opposite Bevin was my favorite also. She made the show enjoyable for me. I don't think I would have enjoyed this season if she wasn't on. I liked her from when she first met Andy and asked where his uniform was. But I think she became my favorite during the bootcamp. I loved when she told the drill sargent "i'm the love of his life sir". I thought that was so cute. I did not think she did anything that was so bad. I've seen people do a lot worse. Although I wanted her to be F1 during the show, I am glad she wasn't. I think she can do much better. I am sure she will find a great man that will love her for who she is, a great woman. You go girl.

I totally agree with you, sueb1961!! I liked Bevin from the moment she met Andy, on up till the frc. I thought she fell for Andy, and fell hard. She was a lady with a lot of class and dignity when she was rejected at the end. I was so proud of her decency in the way she took the rejection. The man who gets her will be one lucky man.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Bevin just posted this in her myspace blog:

blog.myspace.com/bevinpowers

transcript:

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Andy to me- about poll

hey bev,

holy smokes!
    nice article on you.

and hanging with fox producers. that's exciting right?

i'm headed out on a sub. no hangin out in speedos on there. don't drop the soap.

andrew

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jul 16, 2007 12:44 PM

Andy,

You don't have to justify your banana hammock ways to me. (remember my dad was a swimmer) I know what it's all about. Never-the-less, they are still disgusting (imo)!!!

The weather has been nice here but you should know that from talking with Tessa, not from watching the giants on TV. I was in vegas hanging with Fox producers.
    As for doing well, yes...I'm great. Actually I'm flip'in fantastic;-)

bev

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jul 14, 2007 6:04 PM

bev,

you're too much!
    just saw that banana hammock poll. too funny
    at swim races, i wear a speedo. always have and always will -

hope you are doing well. was just watching the Giants game on TV and looks like it is beautiful weather there.

andy
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

So it appears Andy is still in touch with Bevin??
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2480679;
    So it appears Andy is still in touch with Bevin??
    Yes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Why would she post a personal email trail?

+ Reply to Thread