+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2445177;
    I'm so glad I live in reality, where exes can be friends and wish each other happiness, instead of a fairy tale. Fairy tales are dicey things. You could just as easily drop dead from a poisoned apple as end up with a handsome prince.
    This is true, but then again I think that life is what you make it. If you think of every opportunity as a "fairy tale come true" then you can be happy in the reality that you have. Of course in all joking my life is more like a slap stick comedy than a fairy tale! Anyhow, you can make your life a fairy tale if you wish it and we can all live happily ever after, does that mean we always get what we want, when we want it? Of course not, but we would see life as the opportunity that it is to be the very best people we can be and adversity is a big part of that. Oh I totally agree about the exes being friends. I am friends with all but one of my exes. It makes life much easier.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I probably missed something, but isn't Bevin's real myspace private? And on another thread someone said Andy doesn't even get on one. The ones with the pictures and everything are set up by fans, possibly with approval, right?
    But if you think about Andy's life with the Navy, ironman stuff, and Tessa - would he have TIME??? So I imagine ABC is the one supplying the photos - although maybe Andy did take them. They want to keep the publicity going for as long as they can. JMHO

I doubt if the three of them are "good" friends. Because of the show, they will probably see Bevin at promotional events from time to time. And I can speculate they have a "friendly" relationship at these. The girls did live together after all.

And I like what bevorules said about Bevin and Danielle and what they can look forward to in their lives.

But if you think about Andy's life with the Navy, ironman stuff, and Tessa - would he have TIME??? So I imagine ABC is the one supplying the photos - although maybe Andy did take them. They want to keep the publicity going for as long as they can. JMHO
    It only takes a few seconds to E-mail photos. Bev said that Andy is the one who sent them, and I have no reason to doubt her. If ABC sent them, then she would have said so.

I doubt if the three of them are "good" friends.
    Bevin's exact quote was "We are friends". She did not qualify it any further than that. What does it matter if it's "best", "good", "friendly", or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2445374;
    It only takes a few seconds to E-mail photos. Bev said that Andy is the one who sent them, and I have no reason to doubt her. If ABC sent them, then she would have said so.

Bevin's exact quote was "We are friends". She did not qualify it any further than that. What does it matter if it's "best", "good", "friendly", or whatever?
    Tessa and Andy have also said publically that they and Bevin are friends. On Joker board, someone who had heard from Stephanie (KS) found out that the ladies are meeting in a reunion. In the second season with Aaron, Helene Brooke and Gwen became friends and they would meet several times a year in one of them's hometown and shop, go out etc with the girls. Sounds like friendship is possible with the girls in the house. I am with you, if they are saying their friends, I have no reason to doubt or say otherwise.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I guess what I'm asking - and sorry for not understanding the way these things work - is this: are we sure that's really Bevin posting? Or is it one of her fans posting for her? I can see someone posting things after asking her if it's OK, but how much input does Bevin have into it? Does she have to approve every little thing? Or would she give the person posting her trust? That would be true for Andy and Tessa too. I guess I can see the girls who were eliminated earlier posting themselves, but with Bevin (or Andy or Tessa), because of the publicity surrounding her, would she do this? I thought I read her myspace was private. I really don't know how this works!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2445433;
    I guess what I'm asking - and sorry for not understanding the way these things work - is this: are we sure that's really Bevin posting? Or is it one of her fans posting for her? I can see someone posting things after asking her if it's OK, but how much input does Bevin have into it? Does she have to approve every little thing? Or would she give the person posting her trust? That would be true for Andy and Tessa too. I guess I can see the girls who were eliminated earlier posting themselves, but with Bevin (or Andy or Tessa), because of the publicity surrounding her, would she do this? I thought I read her myspace was private. I really don't know how this works!
    I think you bring up a valid question. I think the myspace that everyone is talking about is a fan site, but she has added several FORT and Jokers posters as friends to her private site and has emailed them. She has also spoken in articles and the like. I am taking stock in quotes that I know are coming from her more than the ones on her fan myspace site. Maybe that will shed some light, though someone who has had emails from Bevin can probably say it better than I could.

Bev has two My Space's. One is private for family and friends, and the other is for her fans of the show. She posted on the Fan board an answer to where the photos came from, Andy, to answer questions from fans who wanted to know how she obtained them.

Whether she posts the message or has someone do it, I have no idea, but the information came directly from her. I also believe that she has answered questions on the Yahoo fan club group as well, which is completely different from her fan My Space.

True ASassyKat. Also the AndyandTesse myspace WAS run by them and was taken down.
    I guess I just don't get why anyone would care unless you were a fan of one or the other. I don't see that what either party does affects the other now - or us

I am so ready for the next Bachelor to be anounced.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2445444;
    Bev has two My Space's. One is private for family and friends, and the other is for her fans of the show. She posted on the Fan board an answer to where the photos came from, Andy, to answer questions from fans who wanted to know how she obtained them.

Whether she posts the message or has someone do it, I have no idea, but the information came directly from her. I also believe that she has answered questions on the Yahoo fan club group as well, which is completely different from her fan My Space.
    Thank you for shedding some light on that. I knew someone would say it better. I would think then that we can take what was said at face value with no reason to doubt what Bevin is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2445443;
    I think you bring up a valid question. I think the myspace that everyone is talking about is a fan site, but she has added several FORT and Jokers posters as friends to her private site and has emailed them. She has also spoken in articles and the like. I am taking stock in quotes that I know are coming from her more than the ones on her fan myspace site. Maybe that will shed some light, though someone who has had emails from Bevin can probably say it better than I could.
    Thanks for explaining! : )

+ Reply to Thread