+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444447;
    But, why even be in contact with Bevin? If she contacts him, he can simply not respond. He's most definitely busy enough that nobody would construe him as rude if he just didn't answer.

And, I'm sitting in the corner with my dunce cap on, but I don't understand why it matters if they are friends or not. There are an infinite number of scenarios where their friendship or lack of same makes sense. And the bottom line is, I'm never going to know more than I know now (if any of these people have any sense at all, and I think all three of them are sensible). That's fine with me.

The show is over. I wish everyone well. In fact, I wish them the very best. But, most importantly, they are done with their public personas, and I wish them privacy and peace.
    In RL, if I had pictures in my camera I would pass them on if I was not seeing the guy. Maybe I would think differently if he behaved badly.

This is not real life but the Bachelor and ther is a contract.

First of all, I do not even know if Andy is allowed to contact Bevin.

That is a red flag.

But the idea of Andy giving Bevin pictures that he has in his camera, seems a non issue, of course he would at least in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2444631;
    I think it matters because if they are friends then somehow the fairy tale is tainted.
    Oh, I so disagree, . My fairytales always ended with everyone (and I do mean everyone) living happily ever after!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2444631;
    I think it matters because if they are friends then somehow the fairy tale is tainted.

momsunshine, Are you trying to say that if Andy and Bevin are friends (to what degree), then the love between Tessa and Andy are tainted as in not true?

This is how I read your statement, not sure if that is what you meant.

If that is what you meant, why would the relationship be tainted.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444633;
    Oh, I so disagree, . My fairytales always ended with everyone (and I do mean everyone) living happily ever after!
    I agree as long as the fairy tales are written by Brothers Grimm and not Brother Fleiss

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2444646;
    momsunshine, Are you trying to say that if Andy and Bevin are friends (to what degree), then the love between Tessa and Andy are tainted as in not true?

This is how I read your statement, not sure if that is what you meant.

If that is what you meant, why would the relationship be tainted.
    No, I mean that Bevin is the wicked witch of the west and Tessa is the good witch from the east

But from what I have read in many places on the web many fans dislike Bevin and think she is crazy and needs to get over Andy. If Andy and Bevin are friends they may feel that the relationship is threatened. Because the fairy tale doesn't exist. I still think we are all being played on this one. Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444633;
    Miss thing, I think you are right on the money on this. Things happen for a reason. When you look at this situation, Andy and Tessa win because they found each other. Bevin, Danielle, Amber etc win as they found parts of themselves that will enable them to find happiness back home in their lives. They will be stronger for going through the fire and they will have a higher bar to reach for in their quest to find the right guy. Tara from a previous bachelor season remarked with Jesse P that he helped her realize that the bar she had set for previous boyfriends was set too low and therefore she was hurt in the past. She said in the ATFR that she would go home with a higher standard of what she was looking for and was engaged with "the one" within six months of returning back to Oklahoma. Bevin and especially Danielle can use this experience for immense growth in their personal lives. Danielle can know now that she can date and move on past the heartbreak of the tragedy of losing her boyfriend. Bevin can stand tall with her head held high, which will enable her to date and marry without worrying about the past divorce and bringing the baggage in with it, and keeping enough of her own personality that she won't lose too much of herself in a relationship that there isn't anything left to give. TV Bevin came off as needy and clingy and not standing on her own two feet to find love. In the FRC and ATFR she stood tall and I think that going through this helped her get from where she was in TVBevin to where she is now. I really do think that everything works out for everybody in the end. It may not be the ending we envisioned for ourselves but looking back at it was the best ending we could've hoped for as we tend to be better people for the experience. Sorry for the long post.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2445110;
    Miss thing, I think you are right on the money on this. Things happen for a reason. When you look at this situation, Andy and Tessa win because they found each other. Bevin, Danielle, Amber etc win as they found parts of themselves that will enable them to find happiness back home in their lives. They will be stronger for going through the fire and they will have a higher bar to reach for in their quest to find the right guy. Tara from a previous bachelor season remarked with Jesse P that he helped her realize that the bar she had set for previous boyfriends was set too low and therefore she was hurt in the past. She said in the ATFR that she would go home with a higher standard of what she was looking for and was engaged with "the one" within six months of returning back to Oklahoma. Bevin and especially Danielle can use this experience for immense growth in their personal lives. Danielle can know now that she can date and move on past the heartbreak of the tragedy of losing her boyfriend. Bevin can stand tall with her head held high, which will enable her to date and marry without worrying about the past divorce and bringing the baggage in with it, and keeping

FRC and ATFR she stood tall and I think that going through this helped her get from where she was in TVBevin to where she is now. I really do think that everything works out for everybody in the end. It may not be the ending we envisioned for ourselves but looking back at it was the best ending we could've hoped for as we tend to be better people for the experience. Sorry for the long post.
    Excellent, excellent post, and I give it my nomination for post of the week!

This is absolutely the fairy tale ending that I hope for (EVERYONE lives happily ever after, as MissThing said). Only one girl gets the guy in the end, but the others hopefully have taken away a great deal from the process and are in a position to know themselves better, and to know what they want / need from a relationship (if they need one at all!) Every experience carries with it lessons that, if we look for them, help us to learn and grow. These individuals also have a shared experience that, hopefully, they can all look back on and appreciate what they've learned from each other, and I would expect that there would be some pretty great friendships that came of it. You don't have to be a carbon copy of someone to be their friend (except Erin and her Bobsey twin) and, in fact, diversity makes life richer!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444447;
    But, why even be in contact with Bevin? If she contacts him, he can simply not respond. He's most definitely busy enough that nobody would construe him as rude if he just didn't answer.

And, I'm sitting in the corner with my dunce cap on, but I don't understand why it matters if they are friends or not. There are an infinite number of scenarios where their friendship or lack of same makes sense. And the bottom line is, I'm never going to know more than I know now (if any of these people have any sense at all, and I think all three of them are sensible). That's fine with me.

The show is over. I wish everyone well. In fact, I wish them the very best. But, most importantly, they are done with their public personas, and I wish them privacy and peace.
    Excellent post MissThing, and I am sitting in the corner with my Dunce cap on too, because I too don't "get it". I can't for the life of me understand why people can't accept that the three of them are friends and get along with each other. What does it matter to what degree of friends they are, who E-mailed who, etc. They are friends. Period.

The facts are that Andy gave Bev the pix to post on her site. That seems pretty straight forward to me.

I also wish them privacy and peace. They all deserve it.

The only conclusion I can come to is for some reason maybe some people feel that Andy and Bev being on friendly terms is upsetting, but I don't see that it has anything to do with his relationship with Tessa. They are two separate things entirely. The fact that Bev and Andy can be friends shows that they have both moved on, and I think that it's a good sign.

I'm so glad I live in reality, where exes can be friends and wish each other happiness, instead of a fairy tale. Fairy tales are dicey things. You could just as easily drop dead from a poisoned apple as end up with a handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2445177;
    I'm so glad I live in reality, where exes can be friends and wish each other happiness, instead of a fairy tale. Fairy tales are dicey things. You could just as easily drop dead from a poisoned apple as end up with a handsome prince.
    That's well stated sushifan Real life is more challenging, but ultimately much more rewarding. Also, I'd say that Sadie looks like she's doing just fine these days, maybe even MUCH better than fine, lol. For the record, it's immaterial to me whether or not Bevin and Andy and Tessa are friends or not. It appears that they are and if so it works for them, so good for them. It doesn't matter one whit either way to me.

+ Reply to Thread