+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444198;
    No, it doesn't. But then, does it really matter to anyone but the three of them?
    No it doesn't really matter to us.

I found it intresting how that it is assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2444216;
    No it doesn't really matter to us.

I found it intresting how that it is assumed.
    Bev said that she is on friendly terms with both Andy and Tessa, and Andy has supplied the pictures for her to post on her site. If they are all cool with it, then all is good. I don't see anything assumed, it's just a statement of fact as to where the pictures came from and why she posted them on her site-for her friends and fans.

I think it's cool for them to all be friends.

Who knows if they are friends. For all we know it could be a Alex/Trista communication going on.

They may be the best of friends or they may not.
    I make no assumptions about the exact level of frienship. Bevin herself said :
    We are friends.
    Nothing more. Nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2444371;
    Who knows if they are friends. For all we know it could be a Alex/Trista communication going on.
    I doubt that Andy would supply the pictures to Bevin if he or Tessa were not on good terms with her and okay with her posting them. I guess I don't understand why it is hard to accept the fact that the three of them get along and are friends.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2444381;
    I doubt that Andy would supply the pictures to Bevin if he or Tessa were not on good terms with her and okay with her posting them. I guess I don't understand why it is hard to accept the fact that the three of them get along and are friends.
    exactly my thoughts. i don't think it even matters what level the friendship is, as long as they respect one another. if andy is okay with giving bevin pictures from his camera, and tessa isn't saying no, then it says a lot about all 3 people. good for bevin for not letting the outcome of the show slow her future down.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2444381;
    I see it differently, even if they were not on good terms, why would Andy not give the pictures to Bevin.

Giving the pictures to Bevin is the nice thing and the right thing to do. This goes along with both Andy's and Tessa's character.

The pictures are of Bevin and Andy are similar to pictures that could be taken from watching the show, so why not give the slightly different ones to Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2444442;
    I see it differently, even if they were not on good terms, why would Andy not give the pictures to Bevin.
    But, why even be in contact with Bevin? If she contacts him, he can simply not respond. He's most definitely busy enough that nobody would construe him as rude if he just didn't answer.

And, I'm sitting in the corner with my dunce cap on, but I don't understand why it matters if they are friends or not. There are an infinite number of scenarios where their friendship or lack of same makes sense. And the bottom line is, I'm never going to know more than I know now (if any of these people have any sense at all, and I think all three of them are sensible). That's fine with me.

The show is over. I wish everyone well. In fact, I wish them the very best. But, most importantly, they are done with their public personas, and I wish them privacy and peace.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444198;
    No, it doesn't. But then, does it really matter to anyone but the three of them?
    It shouldn't.

I think it matters because if they are friends then somehow the fairy tale is tainted.

+ Reply to Thread