+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2443959;
    Bevin is happy to remain friends with Andy? I find that very interesting.
    I would guess some of it has to do with her friendship with Tessa. I believe Bevin said she had no regrets for doing the show and has no hard feelings towards him. I really don't think she would want him back or anything, however.

OH I dont think she wants him back. I didnt mean to imply that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2443983;
    I get what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2443959;
    Bevin is happy to remain friends with Andy? Apparently she doesnt think he is a completely worthless cad and an utter scoundrel. I find that very interesting.
    Today 12:52 PM pajamasam
    I understand what you mean pajamasam.

It is Bevin's fans that think that about Andy.

Could there really be such a difference of how Bevin thinks and feels about Andy and her fans view Andy.

I wonder why such a big difference?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2444017;
    I understand what you mean pajamasam.

It is Bevin's fans that think that about Andy.

Could there really be such a difference of how Bevin thinks and feels about Andy and her fans view Andy.

I wonder why such a big difference?
    The difference is that Bevin actually knows what happened, and we don't, . Seriously - she's aware of much more than we viewers will ever know.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2444021;
    The difference is that Bevin actually knows what happened, and we don't, . Seriously - she's aware of much more than we viewers will ever know.

Miss Thing,

I totally agree with you.

She knows much more. Some of it may be her view of how things went down, but a lot more that was lost to us on the edits. Hours and hours of it.

It's actually pretty cool for all three of them. Tessa must be quite secure if she's fine with Andy maintaining a friendship with Bevin. Lots of women wouldnt . Bevin has a big enough heart to look past Andy's faults and appreciate him for his virtues, such that she wishes to maintain a friendship with him as well as with Tessa. And Andy of course wants everybody to be happy with him. So I guess it's win-win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2444080;
    It's actually pretty cool for all three of them. Tessa must be quite secure if she's fine with Andy maintaining a friendship with Bevin. Lots of women wouldnt . Bevin has a big enough heart to look past Andy's faults and appreciate him for his virtues, such that she wishes to maintain a friendship with him as well as with Tessa. And Andy of course wants everybody to be happy with him. So I guess it's win-win-win.
    Yes, well said. I agree with your and MissThing. I think its great that they can remain friends. I have also remained friends with several ex boyfriends. I think you can be friends with someone and really enjoy them as a person however, it doesn't me you agree or like all aspects/qualities about them.

Is handing someone pictures considered being friends, or is it being polite and cordial or anything in between.

They may be the best of friends or they may not.

It seems we take a simple thing that Bevin said that Andy gave her the pictures as a great friendship between Tessa, Andy and Bevin.

Yes they shared an experience that only other participants understand and share that bond. Does that make them the best of friends

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2444191;
    Yes they shared an experience that only other participants understand and share that bond. Does that make them the best of friends
    No, it doesn't. But then, does it really matter to anyone but the three of them?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread