+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2443242;
    Bevin has placed a short blog regarding the pictures she has been posting on her myspace fan account. Andy was the only one with a camera and the pictures were sent to her from him and Tessa. I've placed the link below so others may read her comments directly. Go to View All Blog Entries.

www.myspace.com/bevinpowers
    Only her friends can view all the Blog Entries.

There is the one that explains to the non fans why she has the pictures available to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2443214;
    Well said, Angelic One.

Powers wants to focus on getting her Ph.D. in psychology. Despite the celebrity status, her dating life hasn't changed.

"It's the same as before. That's fine. I don't need a man to feel complete. ... In watching the show and my past with the divorce, the more hardship I find with finding true love, I realized I can't compromise myself to find it," she said.

I wonder if she is the first show participant to continue onward towards a PhD after the show? I know that there have been participants that have come to the show with this already established, but Bevin certainly has very high goals and she is someone that I see achieving all that she strives for in her life.

I think that she is a very lucky gal being F2.

You go girl! Your fans just love you, including this sleuther.
    What was intresting about this season, was how many of the women had a higher education.

Bevin had said she was already working on getting her Ph.D., so continuing would be the normal thing to do.

I am sure Tina is continuing her work in Med School and all the AIDS and other related interests as well. Tina mentioned something that se was going back to her life (paraphrasing).

I am sure there are other women that continued on with their studies as well. We just do not know which ones they are or have just gone back to their lives privately that we do not know.

Many of the "older women" with very high goals would have already established themselves and finished their education so it would not have been mentioned or noticed.

I am not saying 28 is old. Older does not mean old, I am referring to years needed to get the education. Younger 20's would be either still getting the education or just finished. Education still in progress would be emphasised Older 20's most likely finished. So the work and profession would be emphasised.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2443278;
    Only her friends can view all the Blog Entries.

There is the one that explains to the non fans why she has the pictures available to the public.
    I do not have a myspace account and am not on her friends list and I was able to open the blog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2443288;
    I do not have a myspace account and am not on her friends list and I was able to open the blog entries.
    How many blogs did you see. I am talking about the essay blog. I can only see one.

Are you referring to the list of messages that friends send? The latest messages, one page worth, are visible to the public.

That is the only blog she has written to date. No, I'm not referring to the messages.

blog.myspace.com/bevinpowers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Answer to questions about the pictures

Recently I have been receiving multiple messages asking why I have pictures of Andy and I still up on my page as if this is a sign I am not over him.
    I'm writing to all those who have asked me such ridiculous questions since answering individual messages is time consuming.

How I got the pictures-
    Andy has been sending me pictures since he was the only person allowed a camera during the filming. Every time he sends me a group of photos I post them for all my friends to view.
    Andy and Tessa know I post the photos. We are friends. I know that some people find that hard to believe but it's the truth.

To those who think I am posting theses photos because I'm not over Andy-
    If I had more photos of the other women and myself I would be posting those too. Since Andy had the camera most of the photos he has of me are just the 2 of us. Even though I wasn't Andy's final choice that does not mean I don't want to remember the experience. I had one of the best times of my life. Why would I not want to remember such an amazing experience? Why can't I share the pictures with my friends without getting criticized?

Something to consider-
    It is possible to be friends with ex's.
    Is it such a hard concept to think that I'm happy and I support his decision?

To all my fans-
    Thank you for your integrity, compassion and kindness.

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Thanks for posting that MomLady and Jelle it was greatly appreciated.

I think Bevin is an amazing woman. She is strong, caring, and very kind. She has been very kind to her fans and nonfans. You go Bevin, I think you will do just fine. I appreciate all the pictures from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2443426;
    Thanks for posting that MomLady and Jelle it was greatly appreciated.

I think Bevin is an amazing woman. She is strong, caring, and very kind. She has been very kind to her fans and nonfans. You go Bevin, I think you will do just fine. I appreciate all the pictures from the show.
    ITA, sueb1961. Bevin is a strong ,caring and intelligent woman who has so much to offer someone one day, and she will. I bet she is more glad than ever that this 'mess' is over..
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2443332;
    I am glad that she said something to this. It is easy sometimes to shoot from the hip as she is a public figure and we see things and take them a certain way right or wrong. I am not the biggest Bevin fan but everytime she explains to us I respect her more. I do buy her explanation and this will be my last post on this thread as I am going to let her move on. I do think she and Tessa/Andy are friends and if Andy/Tessa are the ones giving her the photos then obviously they don't mind if they are posted.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Bevin is happy to remain friends with Andy? Apparently she doesnt think he is a completely worthless cad and an utter scoundrel. I find that very interesting.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-18-2007 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread