+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

I don't feel that a picture posted on her site defines her in any way. Photographs are used to remind us of an experience, a celebration, memories of something or someone special, etc. Since it's her fan site I don't find it shocking to see pix from the show, rather I would expect to.

She has come across as a very candid and gracious individual, and I think it's cool that she takes time out to answer the questions that her fans have about the show.

I got the impression that Bev is very close to her family, she stated that there was some distance in the teen years. which is sometimes a natural part of growing up. She seemed very close to them from what I noted. Teenage years are full of angst, but they pass and we grow up and appreciate our folks. I won't hold her accountable for teenage mistakes, as I've made a few of my own during the growing years.

What I thought was important was that she said that she didn't regret them, because she learned from her mistakes, which is why sometimes the mistakes in life teach us the most about what is important in life.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-15-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: removed response to deleted post.

FORT Fan

I like Bevin's my space page and definitely enjoy her photos. I still have photos of my first boyfriend and my children have, over the years, looked at them and laughed. About editing this and that I say the electricity "talk" about Bevin was pretty straightforward from early on. Everybody noticed and this may have something to do with Tessa wanting to leave several times. I think she liked Andy right away and possibly did not want to get hurt. The ATFR show was the final comment from Chris who said Bevin had the chemistry with Andy "like no other woman". These comments and the obvious electricity are what make the ending so hard on Bevin fans. These photos are a part of The Bachelor history and they along with the videos will be around forever. Tessa will have to deal with these things for the rest of her life, if she marries Andy.
    Last edited by hepcat; 06-15-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: removed reponse to deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2441794;
    I guess I don't see how Bevin posting pictures of Andy and herself is her "identity or her identifying" herself by Andy. Bevin is a strong and intelligent woman, she has no need to define herself by anyone.

She and Andy had a wonderful shared experience on the show, the pictures are a reminder of that for both her and the fans. The fans are interested in her time on the show with Andy, and the fact that she can openly discuss the show in such a gracious manner tells me she's just doing fine and holds no ill will towards anyone. She has been very gracious to anyone who asks her questions and seems to have answered to the best of her ability. I admire her for that.

There was a post upthread, sorry can't recall who, that stated that Andy and Tessa had each other to talk to in those 2 months after filming. Bevin had no one to talk to, no one bounce ideas off, to unload with, to cry with, she had to handle it all on her own. I think she has come out of this an even stronger woman.

She now has loads of support from her fans, I count myself amongst her supporters, and she can talk openly {as much as she is allowed} about her experience on the show. She was kind enough to answer questions from fans, and she is kind enough to answer E-mails from people who are not even fans.

She has been both gracious and kind to all, and that speaks of someone with a good heart.
    Well stated. She is entitled to talk about her experience as well as everyone else on the Bachelor. She is beautiful, bright, funny, able to show her emotions and handled herself extremely well at the FRC and AFRC. Kudos to Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2441855;
    In regards to the FRC, I heard on another board that Bevin said they were only about an hour apart.

Also, did anyone notice the recent comment on Bevin's my space from Amber? Amber said something like I wish you were coming to Vegas. I heard that all the bachelorettes are supposedly getting together this w/e in Vegas. Wonder who all is going? Based on Amber's comment, Bevin isn't going.
    If you check out Lisa (www.myspace.com/lisamichellepdx) and Erica myspace, there are lots of comments about the trip this weekend. That group have stayed together. Ellen, Desiree, Lisa, Erica are going I believe. It is this weekend.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

That's nice that the girls have stayed friends.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Yes I think it nice also. It must be so weird all living in the house and dating the same guy. Especially towards the end when they have stronger feelings for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2442963;
    Yes I think it nice also. It must be so weird all living in the house and dating the same guy. Especially towards the end when they have stronger feelings for the guy.

I agree. I bet the girls that only stayed for the first few episodes probably bonded more w/each other than they did w/Andy.

I noticed this evening that Bevin has some new pics on her myspace...one of the photos with her and Andy has a caption that says "sushi in seattle". Her hair is up in a messy bun...the same as her hair was in her PI saying that she was falling in love with HDDA.

This leads me to believe that she, too, had more time with Andy than we were shown...perhaps after they left her family's house.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2442999;
    I noticed this evening that Bevin has some new pics on her myspace...one of the photos with her and Andy has a caption that says "sushi in seattle". Her hair is up in a messy bun...the same as her hair was in her PI saying that she was falling in love with HDDA.

This leads me to believe that she, too, had more time with Andy than we were shown...perhaps after they left her family's house.
    cute picture. it was between her home date. they went out to eat with her family.

FORT Fan

Doughgirl

That is a cute pic, what/when do you mean between her home date?

+ Reply to Thread