+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1134

Thread: Bevin - Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Bevin - Bachelor 10

Having a pic of her and Andy in her photo is weird. Would you put a picture of yourself and a previous BF as your main pic in your myspace because "it was part of your past or part of what shaped you". Sorry, it's weird. I think Bevin is smug.

It's not wierd considering the show didn't finish filming that long ago. She considers these happy memories, nothing more.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2441751;
    MomLady I don't think Bevin is using those pics to discribe them as a couple. I think she is just using it to show their experience together on the show, nothing else. It is not about them as a couple, just the experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2441757;
    I don't think Bevin putting pictures of her and Andy on her myspace and answering her fans' questions means that she wants Andy back (in fact she says she doesn't!) or that she wants Andy and Tessa to break up. She wished them happiness and she said several times that we should be happy for them... If I were her, I wouldn't want Andy back either.
    Then why not put those pictures in the section where most other people put the picutrues in a picture section.

There is usually a picture section on the right hand side.

I am not disagreeing about Bevin posting pictures of Andy on her myspace.

All I am talking about is not putting pictures of her and Andy together to identify herself. The picture in the identfying area, is seen by who ever she posts to, all the post she has made from that myspace, all the contacts as friends she has will see here and Andy by her name. Is that not identifying yourself as a couple?

To me, in this case where someone is not together, pictures in the picture section and pictures identfying who you with this person is so different.
    Last edited by MomLady; 06-15-2007 at 12:03 PM.

Whatever our individual feelings are about tvBevin and real life Bevin, I think that we all wish her well. At this point, imo, we are set in our divergent opinions, but we seem to all agree that we wish her nothing but the best. Thanks to all the principles for providing us with an enjoyable experience and putting themselves "out there" , as fodder for our obsession. Good luck to them all!

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2441779;
    Then why not put those pictures in the section where most other people put the picutrues in a picture section.

There is usually a picture section on the right hand side.

I am not disagreeing about Bevin posting pictures of Andy on her myspace.

All I am talking about is not putting pictures of her and Andy together to identify herself. The picture in the identfying area, is seen by who ever she posts to, all the post she has made from that myspace, all the contacts as friends she has will see here and Andy by her name. Is that not identifying yourself as a couple?

To me, in this case where someone is not together, pictures in the picture section and pictures identfying who you with this person is so different.
    This is her fan myspace about them as a couple/experience on the show. The people that go there are fans from the show. This is not her personal myspace for her friends and family. This is for her fans from the show. We as fans identify her from her experience from the show. That is what the site is about. Again, It is a fansite about the show. It is not her personal one.

I guess I don't see how Bevin posting pictures of Andy and herself is her "identity or her identifying" herself by Andy. Bevin is a strong and intelligent woman, she has no need to define herself by anyone.

She and Andy had a wonderful shared experience on the show, the pictures are a reminder of that for both her and the fans. The fans are interested in her time on the show with Andy, and the fact that she can openly discuss the show in such a gracious manner tells me she's just doing fine and holds no ill will towards anyone. She has been very gracious to anyone who asks her questions and seems to have answered to the best of her ability. I admire her for that.

There was a post upthread, sorry can't recall who, that stated that Andy and Tessa had each other to talk to in those 2 months after filming. Bevin had no one to talk to, no one bounce ideas off, to unload with, to cry with, she had to handle it all on her own. I think she has come out of this an even stronger woman.

She now has loads of support from her fans, I count myself amongst her supporters, and she can talk openly {as much as she is allowed} about her experience on the show. She was kind enough to answer questions from fans, and she is kind enough to answer E-mails from people who are not even fans.

She has been both gracious and kind to all, and that speaks of someone with a good heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2441794;
    I guess I don't see how Bevin posting pictures of Andy and herself is her "identity or her identifying" herself by Andy. Bevin is a strong and intelligent woman, she has no need to define herself by anyone.

She and Andy had a wonderful shared experience on the show, the pictures are a reminder of that for both her and the fans. The fans are interested in her time on the show with Andy, and the fact that she can openly discuss the show in such a gracious manner tells me she's just doing fine and holds no ill will towards anyone. She has been very gracious to anyone who asks her questions and seems to have answered to the best of her ability. I admire her for that.

There was a post upthread, sorry can't recall who, that stated that Andy and Tessa had each other to talk to in those 2 months after filming. Bevin had no one to talk to, no one bounce ideas off, to unload with, to cry with, she had to handle it all on her own. I think she has come out of this an even stronger woman.

She now has loads of support from her fans, I count myself amongst her supporters, and she can talk openly {as much as she is allowed} about her experience on the show. She was kind enough to answer questions from fans, and she is kind enough to answer E-mails from people who are not even fans.

She has been both gracious and kind to all, and that speaks of someone with a good heart.

Very well said ASassyKat. I don't know how she did it. I don't think I could pretend to be happy and deal with this alone. I give her so much credit. She is a strong women. She isn't trying to hurt anyone. I do see why so many feel she has a hidden motive for everythng she does.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2441729;
    sueb, I agree with you, I do not think Bevin wants Andy back. But she does seems to be giving conflicting views (especially when posting picutres of her and Andy as a couple to identify herself). I just wrote how Bevin or others may view her actions. Not that that is what the actions are. I am only saying that I see mixed signals between what she says and what she does.

I was responding to momsunshies post, which I quoted here. The bolded parts that Bevin knows something and all in good time. Is there really anything to be cryptic about?

I do not think there is anything to see about or that Bevin knows anything.

It is so over between Andy and Bevin. I never saw anything for Andy in refrence to Bevin as his soulmate, wife and life long partner. Even if there was anything ever there, it all went out the window, when Andy made the decision that he wanted Tessa to be his soulmate, wife and life long partner.
    Bevin knows what happened between her and Andy and as a fan of hers and the show I would love to know the truth, not the Fliess manipulated version. I don't think Tessa is his soulmate, I don't see love between him and tessa. I see laughter and a continuation of the game.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2441794;
    Exactly, a ''strong and intelligent'' woman should identify herself with her own picture . Not grasping onto a memory picture that cannot be a reality and does not define her . It defined a 1 month of TV show which she was part of it and was close to be the one BUT NOT . Period!

A ''strong and intelligent'' woman would show and tell people how she HAVE moved on and describe herself in PRESENT tense. Her life in PRESENT tense. Who she really IS as a person, her hobbies, her work, her sporty side .......on and on. So far what has been communicated only strengthened my views that TvBevin the ''whinning, manipulative, misleding'' one is pretty much RealBevin in life. Why, because she refused to separate her identity from that of the show. She treasure and love it so much she is identifying it over and over again to everyone . She have never denied that side of TvBevin and so maybe what was shown to us is who she is.

Bevin, having been attached to her ex and married in her teens indicates that she probably does not have many friends besides those she made superficially on the show and on myspace. Also, her family may be close and warm but she appears isolated from them . So sad but this is not helping her at all in really getting back to reality.

If you contrast this with A/T, one will realized that A/T has a great support system from family and friends, lots of friends who are truly supportive of them individually and together. Friends that are not part of the show. Friends that have been with them for some significant part of their life. This is one element which further sealed the DIFFERENCE between the lifestyle of Andy and Bevin.

Now, I am not saying that Bevin should forget a part of her experience, just think she shouldn't treat it as what she wrote on the CARD to Andy about wishing time to standstill during the final date. Part of getting over, moving on, is to talk about it but not DWELL on it. Part of moving on is to show her fans and supporter there IS MORE to BEVIN then THE BACHELOR . She is capable of defining this Identity and letting people know if she CHOSE to . If and only if she choses to.

In regards to the FRC, I heard on another board that Bevin said they were only about an hour apart.

Also, did anyone notice the recent comment on Bevin's my space from Amber? Amber said something like I wish you were coming to Vegas. I heard that all the bachelorettes are supposedly getting together this w/e in Vegas. Wonder who all is going? Based on Amber's comment, Bevin isn't going.

+ Reply to Thread