+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: 4/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: 4/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2321168;
    Even if the girls all display tons of personality (doubtful) we'll still have Mr. Robot here who could be replaced in the next episode by a giant plastic G.I. Joe and I doubt I'd even notice. There is something completely fake about him, despite, or maybe because of, all his resume boosting superhuman accomplishments that are being highlighted to death while emphasizing the "nice guy" angle. Puhleeze. He's probably got an ego the size of half the Pacific Ocean.

The girls (according to ABC press releases) will be put through a boot camp to see if they are compatible with him... or something. Does he want to find himself another overachiever with lots of extracurricular activities who is a female version of Robot Andy? I very much doubt it. He probably wants a nice little navy wifey who will stay home and get pregnant for him once a year for the next five years. Will she have time to run marathons and travel to Africa to heal sick orphans at his side while tending to his five kids? Nah. He'll be doing all those things... just like he's doing them now.

Oh, come on, MsFroggy, don't go soft on us know . Tell us how you REALLY feel!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2321186;
    Oh, come on, MsFroggy, don't go soft on us know . Tell us how you REALLY feel!!
    Oh, okay. I think he's fantastic! He's the most amazing man ever to be on 'The Bachelor' and I think that he will make an amazing connection with one of the not-so-accomplished "ladies" (probably the one who comes in dead last in the boot camp competition, can't have her be just as strong as one of the boys after all) on the show while they are on this amazing journey together. It will be amazing and just well... amazing!!

Yeah, right.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

MS Froggy
    you have summed up the entire season... no need for us to watch.
    Thank-You We know the outcome!

Oh MsFroggy...ye of little faith! Why would you think those things? Just because every other relationship (with the exception of Trista's and Byron's) have tanked before it even began doesn't mean this one won't last and be simply.....er...amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2321545;
    Oh MsFroggy...ye of little faith! Why would you think those things? Just because every other relationship (with the exception of Trista's and Byron's) have tanked before it even began doesn't mean this one won't last and be simply.....er...amazing..
    Damn the statistics! SuperBoy was hired came on this show to boost the ratings find the love of his life and whaddaya know... he did! I'm sure it will be amazing.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

*sigh* Can't they just get Andrew Firestone back again? Or even (in my dreams) convince Ian (from Meredith's season) or (in my extremely sexy dreams) Jerry Ferris to come and be a Bachelor? I'm sorry, but this guy does nothing for me, and all that rah rah rah tear up at the national anthem, golly gee, gosh, stuff is gag-worthy. Loath as I am to agree with the psycho in the end, he does have a weird head and his teeth are too big. Oh well, at least I'm saved from actually caring if he makes a love connection and can concentrate on the snark.

That car was disgusting. Seriously, didn't those fall out of fashion by the end of the 80s? Are we supposed to believe that is the kind of car a hot young bachelor in California would drive? Couldn't they rent a nice little convertible or would that mess up his military hair too much?

And I'm sorry, but this season I will be referring to our Bachelor as Capt. Kirk, because that....speech....that preceeded....the rose.......ceremony.....was... ..so......damned.............s low. Plus he seemed a little randy from the previews, and I always thought Kirk spent too much time oogling the ladies and too little time listening to Spock.

My $$ is on the first chick out, Alexis, and pick-a-blonde to come in runner up. I didn't mind Tessa, she seemed sincere and nice, but she doesn't stand a chance frankly. Alexis seemed as stiff and wooden as Kirk did, so they may just make a wonderful couple.

+ Reply to Thread