+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The View - Andy on today!

Re: The View - Andy on today!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2325459;
    Tuesday, I posted about that in the "Media" thread also. The View even created a special Bachelor graphic, so I'm betting Elizabeth makes is a weekly thing to discuss The Bachelor every Tuesday during "Hot Topics" (top of the show).

And thanks for posting the link to the ESPN article about The Bachelor. Funny stuff. And, even funnier is that ESPN is bashing their sister network ABC. Does anyone know who "Sports Gal" is?
    After doing a bit of browsing around the ESPN page 2 site, I found the part where Bill Simmons introduces the concept of the 'Sports Gal' - his wife. He brought her on at first to compete against him in picking football games (she doesn't know anything) and apparently kicked his butt.

She's really funny! But, I don't like the Sports Guy. That's probably because he apparently hates my favorite football team with a passion, so he tends to make fun of them whenever possible in his 'page 2' commentaries during football season.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2304570;
    I think that you're exactly right. The ratings for the show have been slumping, and I think that ABC recognizes that a bunch of failed attempts to make a match are to blame for that. So this time, they're REALLY going to push that the show is back on track.
    Remember guys, during the previews of the Bachelor they already let us know that the women who gets that final rose gets engaged to Andy. As a matter of fact....i can quote it exactly....."and when it all is over, it will end with these four words........(Andy's voice) "Will you marry me?""

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicana-Man;2328316;
    Remember guys, during the previews of the Bachelor they already let us know that the women who gets that final rose gets engaged to Andy. As a matter of fact....i can quote it exactly....."and when it all is over, it will end with these four words........(Andy's voice) "Will you marry me?""
    Now, if you can identify the breathless giggle that says "yes" we are truly in business. Only not here - in the speculation thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456