+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The View - Andy on today!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2304402;
    Doesn't that "Hi, baby" remind you of Byron when he was on the View and sent a message to Mary?

I hear you Rosekid, I like this guy and I so want him and more importantly FLEISS not to blow this, since he sounds so genuine!! Yeah, Monday... hurry up?
    Yes, the "hi baby" did remind me of Byron.

I'm not kidding, Andy has my heart fluttering. I am trying to keep my expectations from getting the best of me, though, because I was also immediately infatuated with Aaron, and he sunk to new lows with the way he treated Helene.

I've never been so anxious for a Monday to roll around.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Interesting that he's being allowed to be SO open. He could have avoided answering the "are you engaged" question, because the mouthy ladies had already moved on, but he took time to say "yes" and he certainly wasn't holding anything back other than the name of the girl. Maybe TPTB realize after the last couple of disasters that they have a real romance on their hands and that this is what we've been waiting for through all the "promise rings"; "good friends", etc. This should be fun!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lalou;2304566;
    Interesting that he's being allowed to be SO open. He could have avoided answering the "are you engaged" question, because the mouthy ladies had already moved on, but he took time to say "yes" and he certainly wasn't holding anything back other than the name of the girl. Maybe TPTB realize after the last couple of disasters that they have a real romance on their hands and that this is what we've been waiting for through all the "promise rings"; "good friends", etc. This should be fun!
    I think that you're exactly right. The ratings for the show have been slumping, and I think that ABC recognizes that a bunch of failed attempts to make a match are to blame for that. So this time, they're REALLY going to push that the show is back on track.

Oh boy are we in for some fun!!!! Andy is ablosultely darling. His sincerity so much reminds me of Bryon. Can't wait. It was interesting to me that he asked abc to please "introduce" him before they started looking for the bachelorettes because he wanted the contestants to know who he was and what his life was and what they could be facing. He is serious about this.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by lalou;2304566;

It was fun as he just looked really comfortable and honest. You could tell with several of the last guys that they were obligated to say "yes" that they had found love on the show. With Andy, I completely believed him. He looked calm, yet excited about his choice. And his sister looked just as comfortable and honest. There was no hesitation when asked if she approved... just a significant nodding of her head accompanied by "yes, very much."

Cafegirl... sorry I haven't been back online since I had posted earlier, but yes, Rosie behaved herself. I think she was nearly as twitterpated as roseskid. And to answer lalou's first statement above, towards the end she had asked him the question about whether they truly get engaged and he said something along the lines of "you know I can't answer that", but then he laughed about the double nod secret body language. Then he gave a big double nod. He then said "I just have to say yes, we did" as if it was an honest declaration (not a "I have to say" as if he was obligated.)

live4romance....... I also liked how he talked about the show demonstrating how tough it is for military wives. I have a feeling we're going to get the women talking to a lot of Andy's friends' wives or something. Did anyone else get that feeling from that comment??

eta: Oh, and I giggled at how he responded to Joy's suggestive comment about "we all know why the guys go on the show to find a date." I can't remember exactly what he said, but he laughed with her directly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I thought all of the ladies behaved themselves pretty well. Barbara seemed most skeptical. It was hard for them to be rude or snarky once he started gushing about being so in love that he thinks about her all the time. That sort of cut into their snarky side. What could they do but be happy for him? And impressed with his accomplishments and his willingness to wear his heart on his sleeve? Good on him I say. Bring on Kimmel. Bring on the skeptics! I remember when Travis was on. He was particularly good at letting them all chirp away, leaving precious few minutes where he had to talk and obfuscate.
    I cant wait for this show. Woo Hoo.

FORT Newbie
    Andy is a dream boat but I couldn't help but notice some awkward body language.
    He did seem convincing!! Hope this time it lasts.
    Although, I can't help but wonder if he is eating up the media attention. HI is small so he's going to get noticed everywhere. I just hope the winner is ready to live in his shadow! or at least share in his 5 minute spot light.....

OMG! I am in a state of absolute happiness. I am so happy that you guys reported some good news that Andy Dandy stated while on the View. It sounds like he is sincere about being in lurrve
    I can't wait for Monday. Finally! Hopefully this will be one wonderful season which will make-up for the past few crappy ones with bad endings.

FORT Newbie
    It seems his parents like his choice. He is still in infatuation obviously...This wears off in at least nine months. When we see his choice, we'll know if it will last or not. Don't hold your breathe...we can't assume anything until we see who this gal is.

Yes,Rosie behaved herself and even said that he was the cutest bachelor that they've ever had!
    Last edited by lildago; 03-31-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: colored text

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast