Closed Thread

Thread: The Bachelor 10 - Bachelorettes (P - Z)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

The Bachelor 10 - Bachelorettes (P - Z)

Peyton, 24
    Sorority Recruiter
    Currently resides in Dallas, TX

Stephanie T., 27
    Organ Donor Coordinator
    Currently resides in Folly Beach, SC

Stephanie W., 23
    Project Manager
    Currently resides in Overland Park, KS

Susan, 23
    Boutique Manager
    Currently resides in The Woodlands, TX

Tessa , 26
    Social Worker
    Currently resides in San Francisco, CA

Tiffany F., 27
    Real Estate Sales/Development
    Currently resides in St. Louis Park, MN

Tiffany W., 28
    Medical Equipment Sales Representative
    Currently resides in Boston, MA

Tina, 26
    Medical Student
    Currently resides in Hollywood, CA

FORT Newbie
    This group is the hottest group of girls yet! But why are they mostly blonde? So typical to throw a bunch of dumb blondes on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkey;2301248;
    This group is the hottest group of girls yet! But why are they mostly blonde? So typical to throw a bunch of dumb blondes on the show.
    Hmmm...I don't think even one of these 25 would have made the top eight in Travis's group.
    Last edited by RandalR; 03-28-2007 at 11:32 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2301815;
    Hmmm...I don't think even one of these 25 would have made the top eight in Travis's group.
    Aw, Randal, do you still have a Susan fix??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Lovely women again! I really don't know what you all are looking for? Goddesses? They come in all packages.
    I'm rooting for Tiffany from Boston!! The other Tiffany looks alittle tooooo blonde! I take offense that you lump all blondes in the "dumb" category.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2302693;
    Aw, Randal, do you still have a Susan fix??
    Naaah...long since over (wonder how that "passion for acting" is working out? ) We've learned that they are all ego-tripping little Barbies, anyway - otherwise they wouldn't go on the show. Best to keep The Bachelor categorized under "Comedy" - since that's where its true strengths lie.

Stephanie W. looks pretty good in this picture - and Tessa looks a lot like one of my coworkers...who also lives in San Francisco. Maybe she's a relative?

But every single season these ABC still shots prove to be a totally inaccurate glimpse of what the sacrificial lambs really look like.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkey;2301248;
    Although I made this comment in another thread, I had to reiterate it here. I live in Honolulu. Andy has been interviewed here by all the newspapers. In every interview, he stated that he really preferred brunettes who were athletic. So, I thought, oh good we are going to see more brunettes and less blondes this time, because they do take the Bachelor's tastes into consideration, right . . wrong! We are again inundated by blondes. Why??? Do more blondes sign up for the show? Also, where are the girls from Hawaii? Not one as far as I can see. And, Andy has said he wants to live here on a permanent basis. Also, there is a tiny bit of diversity, but living here Andy is used to a wide variety of races and a lot of diversity in women (also being in the military). Why are there so few? That being said, he has said he fell in love, so I guess they did find THE ONE for him and that is a good thing!

Closed Thread