+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor 10 - Bachelorettes (E - N)

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;2301895;
    Pay is all relative in hedge funds but I'd be she is one of the top three incomes in the group. Partly due to her age but suspect she has a MBA in finance.
    That would be my guess also nocalgal. Hedge Funds are at the high end of the risk scale. If she is really an analyst for a fund and not just an info gatherer and gofer, hopefully she also gets paid for the risk level.

I am the Executive Sales Assistant to the Branch Manager - which means gofer anything anyone else doesn't want to do and fix everything.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie
    I am new to this too chunkymonkey! My husband is an analyst. Long hours our definitely involved!

I agree that the pics aren't that great, but I think Jeanette is adorable!!! She may just be my favorite.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyjo01;2302579;
    I am new to this too chunkymonkey! My husband is an analyst. Long hours our definitely involved!

I agree that the pics aren't that great, but I think Jeanette is adorable!!! She may just be my favorite.
    sammyjo01, glad you're joining us. Jeanette is a cutty .. check out the media thread, there is an article about her, but it doesn't give very much away.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Wow, I can honestly say that this group really doesn't compare to the other two. Erin is just scary! Those lips can't be her's. Would have to agree about the 30-somethings which is sad.

FORT Newbie
    I wonder if it is Kate and Nicole that are fighting on the couch. They both look like wild girls. Kate's freakin Zebra dress says a lot and Nicole just looks like a loud, bubbly person. I can imagine they would clash.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    I think Nicole looks like the cutest thing!

I also fear for the over-30s, but at least in looking at the first two groups it seems there are more over-25s than there are under-25s, so that's refreshing.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Erin's mouth is just so friggin big for her face. Poor girl.
    Linda's haircut is not complimentary to her looks at all.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

If Erin had a different color of lipstick it woud probably help...a little.
    I just watched the first episode since I wasn't home last night and Linda's eyes were frightening!! She had that 'runaway bride' thing going on. I'm glad I don't have to see any more of her in the weeks to come. I'd get nightmares!

Lindsey Jo. What can anyone say? I think we ALL are glad Andy was smart enough to let that go. Lord knows I am anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie21;2310911;

Lindsey Jo. What can anyone say? I think we ALL are glad Andy was smart enough to let that go. Lord knows I am anyway!!!
    Her elimination was pretty darn funny though. I wish they had shown her one-on-one time though, just so we could see how she presented herself to him. Very glad she is gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12