+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 10 - Bachelorettes (A - D)

Not complicated at all. Everyone who has reading the FoRT this season (B10), knows that Catherine is Miss Illinois 2006. You only have to click 1 extra link -- at the side of main page.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2304989;
    Not complicated at all. Everyone who has reading the FoRT this season (B10), knows that Catherine is Miss Illinois 2006. You only have to click 1 extra link -- at the side of main page.
    Lol well I've only been around for a day or two so I wasn't sure if people had figured that out yet

What I find interesting is that Andy has said in one of the Hawaii papers that he prefers athletic brunettes. They obviously did not take his likes too much into consideration because most of the women are blondes. I find that amusing! There are probably a few athletes and one or two may actually be brunettes.

I noticed that too, aname. There are SO many more blondes this season than brunettes.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2308759;
    I noticed that too, aname. There are SO many more blondes this season than brunettes.
    Did you also notice that, unless I missed one, none of them are from Hawaii!! . . and . . he has stated quite adamately in a Hawaii paper that he wants to live and raise his kids in Hawaii. Of course, since he apparently found his "true love", this is a mute point.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2304130;
    Catherine is Miss Illinois 2006, right?
    Until the Miss Illinois 2007 was chosen (I don't know when that was), her 2006 title WAS her job!

Like most state pageant winners, the winner's job for that year is to -- prepare for the national pageant (was she in Miss USA or Miss America?), tour the state (especially for major state events), speaking engagements, appearances (like visiting hospitals), pageants leading up to the next state winner, plus promote her charity.

Their day is mapped out, they have a publicist and entourage. I'd say that's a job ...
    Oh, it was the FORMER part of the title that I found odd as a job title. If she was the reigning Miss Illinois at the time of filming, would she have been able to do the show?

My apologies if I offended any hard working beauty queens

The pageant to choose Miss Illinois 2007 was the weekend before Thanksgiving, so Catherine wouldn't have had much time to get a job before filming began. Besides, she could have been selected very quickly for The Bachelor (due to the crown) and chose to put getting a job on hold.

But ... unfortunately, the point is mute for Catherine since she went home the first night. Hope she has a job now!

I know this is petty, BUT, it is not a mute point...it is a moot point.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2310669;
    The pageant to choose Miss Illinois 2007 was the weekend before Thanksgiving, so Catherine wouldn't have had much time to get a job before filming began. Besides, she could have been selected very quickly for The Bachelor (due to the crown) and chose to put getting a job on hold.

But ... unfortunately, the point is mute for Catherine since she went home the first night. Hope she has a job now!
    From her Facebook -
    As of March 2007, Catherine now has a job as Public Relations Director for Lake Forest Sportscars... Laison to European Ferrari Personnel, Senior Concierge, Approved Company Spokesperson for all Media...

Doesn't sound too bad!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123