+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 10 - Bachelorettes (A - D)

Wow, tough crowd! I think they are all lovely women. Catherine is a former Miss Illinois - she has confidence in herself. Funny how personalities get assigned thru just a picture!
    I do wonder if there are anyone's like the doctor in the last one who was so upset that she wasn't picked the first show!!

Two things I noticed

First, remember how last season, "socialite" became a profession? This season, "Former Miss Illinois" is now a profession. odd

Also, I lost count, but there seem to be a whole lot of girls from South Carolina in this show.

Catherine is Miss Illinois 2006, right?
    Until the Miss Illinois 2007 was chosen (I don't know when that was), her 2006 title WAS her job!

Like most state pageant winners, the winner's job for that year is to -- prepare for the national pageant (was she in Miss USA or Miss America?), tour the state (especially for major state events), speaking engagements, appearances (like visiting hospitals), pageants leading up to the next state winner, plus promote her charity.

Their day is mapped out, they have a publicist and entourage. I'd say that's a job ...

FORT Newbie
    Sorry, I would hard;y consider that a job. Thats just feeding off your "satrdom". From what I hear about her, she is a huge bitch. Also, if you notice in Star magazine, she is the only one "posing". Shes full of herself. I bet she gets kicked off in the first round. Andy isn't into girls like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkey;2304369;
    Sorry, I would hard;y consider that a job. Thats just feeding off your "satrdom". From what I hear about her, she is a huge bitch. Also, if you notice in Star magazine, she is the only one "posing". Shes full of herself. I bet she gets kicked off in the first round. Andy isn't into girls like that.

Interesting .

Do you know Andy or Catherine? or is that just your impression?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie
    of course its just my impression. You can just tell these things. Have you seen her myspace? She is so full of herself. Gag me.

FORT Newbie
    Usually first impressions are right.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkymonkey;2304603;
    of course its just my impression. You can just tell these things. Have you seen her myspace? She is so full of herself. Gag me.
    Are you sure you are talking about Catherine. She is in the back row in the direct middle of the Star magazine photo. Or are you talking about Blankeny (on the left end of the middle row) or Erin (seated in the coral dress in the front row?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Miss Illinois USA

If you use the above as a dot com, you'll find a bio and photo gallery on Catherine Warren. In the photos you'll see a pic of Catherine distributing USO care packages to soldiers and attending a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2304953;
    If you use the above as a dot com, you'll find a bio and photo gallery on Catherine Warren. In the photos you'll see a pic of Catherine distributing USO care packages to soldiers and attending a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser.
    It's a slight bit more complicated than that. The best thing is to google "Miss Illinois USA Catherine" - the first and second links are the ones you want

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast