Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABCmedia net pictures of Andy Baldwin

Thank you cafegirl... can't wait for anothr season!! But I'lll be in cancun the last week of March! But the show starts the first week of April right?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2265810;
    Thank you cafegirl... can't wait for anothr season!! But I'lll be in cancun the last week of March! But the show starts the first week of April right?
    Yes, April 2nd. Have a great time in Cancun, HotMomma.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2253511;
    Any way you look at it - dressed up or not, mouth open or closed - he's a fine specimen!
    Amen, sister! I was hoping I'd be able to hold off a little longer before I began wringing my hands in excitement about the upcoming season but I'm slowly losing that battle. Is it too much to wish for another Crazy Jane this time around for that little extra thrill.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2266894;
    Amen, sister! I was hoping I'd be able to hold off a little longer before I began wringing my hands in excitement about the upcoming season but I'm slowly losing that battle. Is it too much to wish for another Crazy Jane this time around for that little extra thrill.
    Rosekid, maybe you'll get a 'crazy' Jane/socialite/surfer girl, all wrapped up in one crazy chick!! ........ Well, we can hope!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2253511;
    Any way you look at it - dressed up or not, mouth open or closed - he's a fine specimen!
    boy, I hope he looks as good on tv as he does in his photos. This guy looks gorgeous! maybe I'll work the Ironman next year!

Dang, he is a hottie! Excited to watch the show now more than ever.
    I just realized its only 2 weeks away!
    Oh they were just showing an ad for the Bachelor, they showed one of the girls (a pretty blonde) saying "Andy is Lieutenant McDreamy!" Or something to that extent.
    Last edited by leogirl_21; 03-17-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2284709;
    Dang, he is a hottie! Excited to watch the show now more than ever.
    I just realized its only 2 weeks away!
    Oh they were just showing an ad for the Bachelor, they showed one of the girls (a pretty blonde) saying "Andy is Lieutenant McDreamy!" Or something to that extent.
    Wow! The first Bachelor commercial sighting! Thank you, leogirl. Hopefully ABC will show commercials tomorrow night during Extreme Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12